Quantcast

Allout Productions Highlight Reel......!

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
That was dope! I liked the US open bits you had in their. Especially Bryn tripling the crap chute.

Whens the next video coming out?!?!

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I tried to 'triple' that step up -- almost there -- would've been a great highlight shot as when I was landing, some guy popped out of the woods from the Asylum step up side, and I landed about 2' from him hipped..

Niiiice highlights! Always need moar...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
theo what a tease boy! the new sh!t looks dope! kevins wheelie inbetween berms at teds is sexy haha. i remember when JD almost hit you in the head with his rear wheel in that step down! hahaha good times. killer vid.

dennis

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
damn, i was waiting to see video of Bryn hitting Crap Chute at the US Open. i see he clipped it at the end, but did he clear it completely at all?

good lookin video work!

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Theo your stuff is so sick.

I gotta get your last couple vids, i need something thats just pure awesome riding and production without the latest hype bull****.

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
thanks you guys!
rice -- thats as close as he got...
addict -- i just shot all of the mtbr virtual tradeshow booths,
but not editing em this year. no riding tho (except carter's wallride to fakie
inside the sands demo'ing the killswitch!)...
jeff -- right on, pm me!

Last edited:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Man that Sam Hill scrub is NUTS! Especially with the angle it is filmed at. AllOut always good stuff!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Wow, great mini video. Love the footage & classic song as always with you guys, Allout Productions.:thumb: Just wish it could run in my Windows Media instead of Quicktime.