Quantcast

'Allout' trailer...........!

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Looks sweet. Love all your other films too. But...... I think I speak for everyone when I say I think we've seen enough of J.D. and his crew ripping up the same 2 or 3 trails in SD. It's cool, just old by now :). There ARE other trails in Socal besides the ones that are constantly featured in these videos. And many of them have never been featured in a video and are begging to be filmed, even if they are slightly harder to film.

Last edited:

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
Looks sweet. Love all your other films too. But...... I think I speak for everyone when I say I think we've seen enough of J.D. and his crew ripping up the same 2 or 3 trails in SD. It's cool, just old by now :). There ARE other trails in Socal besides the ones that are constantly featured in these videos. And many of them have never been featured in a video and are begging to be filmed, even if they are slightly harder to film.

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
hey you guys,
thanks for the positive feedback!
gemini -- i guess alot of the socal stuff looks similar, & that's why you're saying that.
but jd, griz, ryan & kevin all built new trails or jump lines to shoot for the vid,
all of which've never existed, much less been shot before. we did revisit some classics,
but 90% of it's all new.

Pelle

Chimp
Nov 21, 2008
Very nice!
Who is scrubbing near the end? Over a jump or a drop and you see the track taking right in the background? Looks sick :D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
hey you guys,
gemini -- i guess alot of the socal stuff looks similar, & that's why you're saying that.
but jd, griz, ryan & kevin all built new trails or jump lines to shoot for the vid,
all of which've never existed, much less been shot before. we did revisit some classics,
but 90% of it's all new.
Theo, just because a guy "looks" sorta like you doesn't mean he can speak your language. Come on now.:p

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
hey you guys,
but 90% of it's all new.
Ahh. My mistake then. From the trailer it all just looks really really similar to the TW/PV/And. stuff. Either way, I've like all your American racing footage in DoD and Stars and Bars. Everyone these days seems to just be filming WC races, a little variety is nice :)

Last edited:

WillCollins

Chimp
Jun 7, 2009
lookin sick as always theo! bummed i only missed you by a couple days when i was out in cali...i was hoping to bar hump kevins line once or twice for your enjoyment haha

Mr. Furious

Monkey
Jul 23, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The vibe is always good in these films. Always makes me want to get on the bike and ride... that or throw the bike on the back of the car and head south again for vacation...

I can't wait to pick this one up...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
theo, i watched that video about 9 times today. maybe see you at sea otter bro! outta cali on sunday, headin back to the dirty jerz son. will you be at the US Open again?

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
ight on you guys!
luiz -- yeah, pretty similar style...
will -- aww dog, didnt know you were just out! we gotta kickit at the beaver....
chris -- ha, ya all 10 of us! n yeah boy, i'll see you tomorrow!
dennis -- aw dog back to the jeez for sheez! but yeah, at the beav for sure. not 100% on the open tho, but hopefully....