Quantcast

Almost that time.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
weather forecast:

Looming thunderstorm with lightning due southeast..

lightnight advisory

chairlift will be shut down intermittently. :devil:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
So who has a hotel room with floor space for the weekend??

I'm there with my share of the cash...

MD

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Orven
hey, Heather is signing up for the Women's Only Weekend clinic.
You think you're wife may want to do the same for company???
The wife is gonna be pregnant any time now, so she is gonna have to stay off the bike.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
One more day!!!!!!!!! So what am I expecting from log chute? Any big jumps? How long is an average run? How many runs should I get in, ohh 6 hours? Looking forward to seeing some of you there. I be the fox whoring chinese kid on a silver bighit.

R

Rabie

Originally posted by downhillzeypher

So what am I expecting from log chute?

Crap.

Any big jumps?

Ask Ty.

How long is an average run?

Who knows? About half way down, you'll be thinking about when you should do your laundry.

How many runs should I get in, ohh 6 hours?

I give it two before you realize it sucks and go home.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Originally posted by Rabie
Gee you're sure positive :rolleyes: :)

Well I hope it's cause you're so good everything's all easy for you.

I'm shaving my head bald today (if I can convince mom) so look for a bald asian kid with black sleevless jersey and black/white fox shorts.

Originally posted by downhillzeypher
Gee you're sure positive :rolleyes: :)

Well I hope it's cause you're so good everything's all easy for you.

I'm shaving my head bald today (if I can convince mom) so look for a bald asian kid with black sleevless jersey and black/white fox shorts.

Don't mind Rabie, he's just sour cuz Log Chute is pretty Mickey Mouse and better trails are on the hill.

Hey Rabie, do you use fabric softner?
:devil:

R

Rabie

Originally posted by LOOnatic
Don't mind Rabie, he's just sour cuz Log Chute is pretty Mickey Mouse and better trails are on the hill.

Hey Rabie, do you use fabric softner?
:devil:
I use those little sheets you put in the dryer. I mean, who likes static cling?

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
can i hate you guys with loo?

i gots a knee infection and i'm looking at 2-4 weeks until i can ride. doc says i got lucky too.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Did I read the temp right at the bb site? 64 degrees?! This was in the afternoon! Better make that a blue long sleeve fox jersey. Oh and I'm staying a hairy baboon, mom don't like the idea of me bald.:rolleyes: :p

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
Originally posted by LOOnatic
Ah, misery loves company B!

Knee infection.
How does that happen?
Crash or something internal i mean.......
ya, like a month ago i cut my knee open. it just never healed right and still was slighly swollen. then, the day after bass lake it swelled up REAL big. doc said it was in bad shape. nobody really knew why racing on it made it get so bad.

wanna go out on motoes? it'd be kinda like me going downhilling with some beginner cross country rider though.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Big Bear was bad! I got to meet Sanjay! If you read this I was the asian kit on a fox whored out bighit. Everyone was super nice and much thanks to the guy who gave me the 24inch tube! You rock!

Log chute wasn't THAT bad.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
BB was a good time for opening day. Rode with mike d, Brazillian dher, Rabie, Metal, Ws4(?), Brent ect. Had a good time poaching parts of west ridge and riding prospective 2005 trails! I am willing to put mopney down right now that rabie is the fastest human DHer on a supergo hardtail! Blong, since when did you need two good knees to ride DH?!...missed you out there. Overall BB was horrible and the rest of you should stay away for the remainder of the year!

R

Rabie

Originally posted by Pegboy
Overall BB was horrible and the rest of you should stay away for the remainder of the year!
Seriously. I can't count the number of times I overheard the following conversation:

'Man, Big Bear is rocking this year.'

'Yeah, it's probably cause that Orvan guy isn't here clogging up the lift line with his pink socks and his science project bike.'

'Word.'

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Riff Raff
:D
I recorded my first crash of 2003 on that same spot last year (pistol?)

I thought it would be just like it was the year before but then bammmmm.... severely bruised thigh and heckling from two buddies...

R

Rabie

Originally posted by Orven
I recorded my first crash of 2003 on that same spot last year (pistol?)

I thought it would be just like it was the year before but then bammmmm.... severely bruised thigh and heckling from two buddies...
It's different again this year, and caused my first crash of the season. And my second. I am a slow learner.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Rabie
It's different again this year, and caused my first crash of the season. And my second. I am a slow learner.
thanks for the heads up.....I'm still scarred psychologically from the heckling.. damage's done!

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Originally posted by Gimper4JC
I was also not able to make it... Family outings..., Mothers day etc.. But I will def. be up there soon! Looking forward to some pics.

If they're not up by Wednesday night, I'll start cracking the whip.

R

Rabie

Originally posted by Metal
Did the Fronj cause your 3rd crash?
It's too bad Anthony wasn't there. He could have told the Fronj to 'grow up.'