Quantcast

++ alright I'll do it gmt ××

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Piano delivery today, and working 5-10 pm. I’ve already had morning snuggles from the 4 and 6 year old so my day is complete.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Heck am I tired. Coffeeing up and riding before the storm.
What's the ride plan?

Wife and I wanted to hit Winter Park, but the t-storms forecast today mean that isn't going to happen. It's already raining out along the horizon in a few areas. Might just be a Chimpex loop...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
What's the ride plan?

Wife and I wanted to hit Winter Park, but the t-storms forecast today mean that isn't going to happen. It's already raining out along the horizon in a few areas. Might just be a Chimpex loop...
Not sure. Many whiskeys emptied last night. I was hoping the rain would hold off until afternoon. :mad:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. Shoulder is still hurting, but mobility is starting to come back. Probably 60% full speed mobility, 75% mobility total. Strength is down still, but I can hold weight now. Leg hurts way less, probably because I walked like 2 miles from parking to our seats and back yesterday. Abdomen strike still has a numb, tingly all around the area and is bruised, but healing.

Need to work today because I have shit due tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
GOOD MORNING I SAY! I slept 10 hours hard last night. I haven't slept that well in months it seems, because every damn weekend I've up before 5:00 for long rides or runs followed by work. Today was just a 25 mile road ride and 3 mile brick run, and that's all done and I don't have to work and now I have no idea what to do with myself the rest of the day. I suppose I'll go fetch a coffee then wander around the grocery store.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Where is that gem hiding? I've just discovered an existence to a pump track close to my home.
Essex/Gloucester area.
Not on trailforks/strava.
Took me a couple days of recon to find it and sort the route.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Got skunked on a bigger shuttle this morning due to BIBLICAL hail, rain, and thunder...then had to turn around on an evening road ride near Glacier due to hail. Still having fun, though.