Quantcast

Alright kiddies...

J

JRB

amateur said:
Oh %^*!, did I offend your delicate sensibilities? I'm ever so sorry.
Sheesh - I guess echo is drunk too, since both of you have no sense of humor this morning.

I just thought it was funny that YOU woke up drunk and called us kiddies.

Hang around here for a minute. That is sure to kill your buzz and you'll be golden.

BUZZKILLS

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
I'm not sure what you wrote, but I'm guessing it something like this...

"wah wah wah. You guys are ruining my fun. wah wah wah."

And then...

"pucker pucker pucker. I'm sorry Echo, Ridemonkey is a gift, not a right. pucker pucker pucker"

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Update: a shower was of little good, however I used my girlfriend's shampoo and my god my hair is silky.

My ability to plan poorly/not foresee consequences never ceases to amaze me.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Tame Ape said:
I'm not sure what you wrote, but I'm guessing it something like this...

"wah wah wah. You guys are ruining my fun. wah wah wah."

And then...

"pucker pucker pucker. I'm sorry Echo, Ridemonkey is a gift, not a right. pucker pucker pucker"
:rofl:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
amateur said:
Update: a shower was of little good, however I used my girlfriend's shampoo and my god my hair is silky.

My ability to plan poorly/not foresee consequences never ceases to amaze me.

As long as you don't smell like booze and act sick, its okay. Eat a lot of garlic in case you puke! That way they won't smell the booze and can tell them its the Bird Flu.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
1- shower - (Already done)

2- a pot of coffee, if your stomach is queasy have some bread with it

3 - a big, and I mean BIG, bong load.

You should be able to get through class then come home and either drink more, or sleep. It's always worked for me.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Here’s what you need to do: Go to Tommy’s and get a breakfast sandwich—the one with sausage, chili, cheese, and egg. It will sober you right up…trust me! All that grease has a big affect on the alcohol. Or, it will make you puke, but either way, you’ll be SOBER!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
blt2ride said:
Here’s what you need to do: Go to Tommy’s and get a breakfast sandwich—the one with sausage, chili, cheese, and egg. It will sober you right up…trust me! All that grease has a big affect on the alcohol. Or, it will make you puke, but either way, you’ll be SOBER!
So the alcohol is in his bloodstream.............

How is eating going to change that? :think: :confused:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
So the alcohol is in his bloodstream.............

How is eating going to change that? :think: :confused:
Because Tommies hamburgers have hangover magic in them. Ever have one?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
Because Tommies hamburgers have hangover magic in them. Ever have one?
Of course S.S. hasn't Thats in so-cal, so it must be 'retarded':rolleyes:

Amatuer: Do a shot of 151 with bacon and eggs on the side. Before you've digested do sprints on your DH bike for about 5 minutes, then squirt lime juice in your eye. I know none of this would help, but be a good sport and have a friend videotape it anyway:rofl:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
SkaredShtles said:
Well, hangover I can see. But how's it gonna make you less drunk? :confused: :D
I'm sure you know this, but still drunk is the crappy inbetween point of drunk and hungover. I suppose a burger might do me well, but 1) I don't want to drive in this state 2) that's like getting stitches before you're cut.

Test wasn't fun, however I made a few shameless passes at the girl next to me. Too bad she wasn't hot or impressed. I turned in my test, then pulled the trigger and vomitted in front of a ~150 person lecture hall. Shortly thereafter I had a nice bowel movement and I'm starting to become more of a human being instead of a liver in pain.