Quantcast

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Someone should call the police on you.

If someone accidentally hit me on my bike (again, happened 2 times now) and made me crash, I would never damage or try to steal their bike parts.

Honestly dude? This isn't Water World. You can't just go around stealing **** from people.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You guys really get riled up over some of the **** these kids say on here. :rofl:

Da Peach wins this thread BTW.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The dude ran me off the road after I was infront of him prolly 20 feet, then was saying he didn't see me. Thus me getting mad. Had he just said sorry, I would have yelled at him and left it at that.
Thus you own thread title stating you did something stupid yet you are defending what you did........

Again I am calling total Bull****, but if this did happen, I will point it out again, your an asshole, you are lucky your not dead, you should be happy with that, and hopefully someone finds this tracks you down and makes you pay for the bike along with a possible assault charge

Folks, we have our new site PsP!!!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Thus you own thread title stating you did something stupid yet you are defending what you did........

Again I am calling total Bull****, but if this did happen, I will point it out again, your an asshole, you are lucky your not dead, you should be happy with that, and hopefully someone finds this tracks you down and makes you pay for the bike along with a possible assault charge

Folks, we have our new site PsP!!!
Assault charges? I broke the dudes bike, I didn't hit him or spit in his face....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, you are so awesome. Violence against bikers is bad, but violence against the bike itself is totally justified.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
As much as I enjoy stories about random acts of violence, I am going to have a real face-to-face talk about this.

No matter what you think the justification is, there are bad things that do happen from these kinds of incidents:

http://articles.sfgate.com/2008-05-13/bay-area/17155414_1_san-francisco-giants-fan-charges-bay-area

Suspect in ballpark death waits for charges
SAN FRANCISCO
May 13, 2008|By Demian Bulwa, Chronicle Staff Writer

As he waits for prosecutors to decide on possible criminal charges, the 18-year-old high school student arrested in the death of a young San Francisco Giants fan outside AT&T Park is devastated by what happened, his attorney said Monday.

Taylor Buckley, a San Carlos resident and senior at Carlmont High School in Belmont, was jailed Saturday on suspicion of murder in the death of 18-year-old Anthony Giraudo, a first-year student at Cañada College in Redwood City.

Police said Buckley punched Giraudo during an argument Friday night outside the gates in center field, causing Giraudo to fall, hit his head on concrete and suffer a fatal brain injury. Giraudo and a few friends had been leaving the ballpark near the end of a game between the Giants and the Philadelphia Phillies.

Giraudo was pronounced dead Saturday at San Francisco General Hospital.

Prosecutors are expected to decide today or Wednesday whether to file charges. A spokeswoman for District Attorney Kamala Harris said Monday that the office had not yet received the case from police homicide inspectors.

San Francisco jail officials said Buckley was under psychiatric observation. His bail has been set at $1 million.

"He's expressed to me, and his family has expressed to me, that it's a tragedy," said Buckley's attorney, Douglas Horngrad. "He's a young man who has plans to attend college in Arizona. He's devastated by what happened. He comes from a good family with long Bay Area ties."

Buckley was a football player on the Carlmont team last season. His father, contacted at the family's home Monday, declined to talk about the case.

Giraudo graduated last year from Woodside High School. He was a pitcher on the Cañada College baseball team, his father said.

The funeral for Giraudo will be at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Pius Catholic Church, 1100 Woodside Road in Redwood City.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
That is exactly my point.

Every incident like this gives all the anti-cycle crowd all the justification they need. This kind of spoiled brat tough guy BS (unfortunaltely) reflects on eveyone that rides a bike. To the poeple who dont want bikes on the road, evey one of you (us) are now guilty of what Montashu does, and a justified target for retaliation.

Every time you get purposefully cut off, get yelled at, get a bottle thrown at you, etc while you are riding your bike, thank Montashu.

again, if you fail to follow the law, you have NO RIGHT to expect others to do so.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I can see where he's coming from to an extent.

However, taking it out on an innocent bike is where I draw the line.

I've had people run me off the road, run me into k-rails, hit my back tire, etc.
I've never taken it out on a bike.

Yes, I've gone after a few windows/rear view mirrors with much glee and success. And more than a couple times I've gone at it with a driver. However, I always get them to swing first, and I just teach them a lesson, not a death sentence.

Yes, some of these assclowns need to be shot, or at a minimum neutered. However, its not his bike's fault. That's the same as a squirrel trying to rip my deraillure off of my DH bike because I rode over his nuts.

The punishment didn't fit the crime. Swing on the driver, not on his bike just sitting there all innocent.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Assault charges? I broke the dudes bike, I didn't hit him or spit in his face....
Welcome to Socal....Thats the difference... what you did was assult, if you had hit him, its battery. They are indeed two seperate violations.

You took out your Ulock and started using it as a wepaon........Guess what jackass, its all in the interpretation of the officer, and the charging DA.

Also on the list, vandolism with intent to do harm!!! Guess what, those are felonies<or can be depending on the total damage> that means the cop doesnt have to be tehre to link your retarded Ebully ass up.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005

I've had people run me off the road, run me into k-rails, hit my back tire, etc.

Yes, I've gone after a few windows/rear view mirrors with much glee and success. And more than a couple times I've gone at it with a driver. However, I always get them to swing first, and I just teach them a lesson, not a death sentence.

Yes, some of these assclowns need to be shot, or at a minimum neutered. However, its not his bike's fault. That's the same as a squirrel trying to rip my deraillure off of my DH bike because I rode over his nuts.

The punishment didn't fit the crime. Swing on the driver, not on his bike just sitting there all innocent.
I agree only to the extent of getting a drivers attention, anything further tna that is overkill. Cyclist/pedestrians NEED to realize they are small, less visable, and easier to kill than a car is. The car will always win, so while you very well may have right of way, you still need to keep a watchful eye out for yourself.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i hope he comes into the shop with his broken bike, and sees your stupid ass sitting there. Man, I'm still gettin trolled...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Welcome to Socal....Thats the difference... what you did was assult, if you had hit him, its battery. They are indeed two seperate violations.

You took out your Ulock and started using it as a wepaon........Guess what jackass, its all in the interpretation of the officer, and the charging DA.

Also on the list, vandolism with intent to do harm!!! Guess what, those are felonies<or can be depending on the total damage> that means the cop doesnt have to be tehre to link your retarded Ebully ass up.
Let's say theMontashu's law school hopes were dashed with his legal assessment of his crime.

From a distance, I think the story is funny. My most acidic comments are saved for asshat drivers with bikes on their car rack. But high property damage and violence is unnecessary.

Unfortunately, I do wonder what influence I have had on theMontashu. I don't care for the passive-aggressive whiners we have around the Bay Area, and the second question I asked him was "Did the guy apologize?"

If the driver had said, "Sorry, my bad" instead of offering excuses and trying to blame mooshoo, nothing would have happened.

This is my view and theMontashu does share this same opinion, although our responses are vastly different. I would have called the driver a douche, maybe slap his car which doesn't even scratch the paint, and then ride away.

I am going to have to remind him that self-entitlement is worst sign to becoming an a-hole.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think the lad has a good head on his shoulders and handled the situation exactly like I would have but without a firearm.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've done more than my fair share of dumb things, run afoul of the law, punched some folk that may or may not have had it coming.

However, even at my dumbest I didn't do these things in California. The reality is that the law and the "man" there have really put the hit in on the modern primate. They don't want you taking things into your own hands, even when you'd be right doing so. Its pacification through the pussification of law.

Come to NV. You can still act like a retard here.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Let's say theMontashu's law school hopes were dashed with his legal assessment of his crime.

My point axactly, thinking befor eyou act

. But high property damage and violence is unnecessary.

Unfortunately, I do wonder what influence I have had on theMontashu. I don't care for the passive-aggressive whiners we have around the Bay Area, and the second question I asked him was "Did the guy apologize?"

If the driver had said, "Sorry, my bad" instead of offering excuses and trying to blame mooshoo, nothing would have happened.

Did the driver have time to apologize after the driver saying he couldnt see him. I know I have had a close call with a cyclist before first thing I said was" Dude, I didnt see you...... Before I could say ok, I was getting an earful, so instad I said **** off prick....You need to allow someone time to apologize as well.

I am going to have to remind him that self-entitlement is worst sign to becoming an a-hole.
Exactly
In all reality if Mushu is this much of a hothead, his legal career is already going to be very short. Sorry if he is your friend, and it seems like I am slamming him, but if I was the one in teh car, your friend would have at least two broken arms

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Just a thought, if in fact this is actually true... Does Mushu have the same commute every day? If so, how long does anyone really think tis going to take for this to be a police report, and having someone follow him to his destination. To phone in, and follow him with an officer to press charges.......THoughts to think about when you want to inflict self justice

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I'm gonna see if I can upstage him. Here's the setup. My driveway is blind from one direction and short distance to a curve in the other, two lane, narrow mountain road. Pulling out across oncoming traffic is sketchy every time and speed limit is 35. No passing.

I come home from my daughters Christmas play w/ my parents in the car behind me a minute or two back at night. Pull in the drive and check the mailbox. Start back to the car and hear tires squalling in the distance. Look up and a truck is ripping past my parents (with my daughters in the back seat) in the curve. I reach down instantly, no forethought, and grab a handful of gravel. He passes by me in the wrong lane 50+mph and gets a grill full of gravel. Heart racing, scared that my kids almost died at his hands.

Here's your clincher. Nutjob has the balls to come back. Doesn't turn in my drive but starts to get out. I rush up and pin him into his truck. He's got one leg on the ground and I've literally got his skull pinned in his door frame to keep him from getting out. He's cussing me and I'm telling him to apologize and he almost killed my babies. That I'll make his skull pop before I let him out. Guy starts panicing and and says he's got a gun. I punch his head again with the door hard and he starts squeeky voicing, telling me he passed them b/c he's on his way to his mom. Throws in a "she's dyin." Dude's nutty. I make him take off. No apology. Just a tag # and a call to the cops who don't bother to find him over the threat.

My dad tells me I'm nuts, etc. but I just said "If he wasn't doing anything illegal, no rocks would have hit his truck and all I could think about was my childrens lives threatened". I reacted.

Oh, and shortly before the cops came, the guy drove by in a different car and said "cops ain't gonna do ****e". My only grace is he never really saw my face or what I drive b/c my car was at the house which sits 3 houses back on a private drive. he only saw my dads.

So discuss that act of idiocy.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
I'm gonna see if I can upstage him. Here's the setup. My driveway is blind from one direction and short distance to a curve in the other, two lane, narrow mountain road. Pulling out across oncoming traffic is sketchy every time and speed limit is 35. No passing.

I come home from my daughters Christmas play w/ my parents in the car behind me a minute or two back at night. Pull in the drive and check the mailbox. Start back to the car and hear tires squalling in the distance. Look up and a truck is ripping past my parents (with my daughters in the back seat) in the curve. I reach down instantly, no forethought, and grab a handful of gravel. He passes by me in the wrong lane 50+mph and gets a grill full of gravel. Heart racing, scared that my kids almost died at his hands.

Here's your clincher. Nutjob has the balls to come back. Doesn't turn in my drive but starts to get out. I rush up and pin him into his truck. He's got one leg on the ground and I've literally got his skull pinned in his door frame to keep him from getting out. He's cussing me and I'm telling him to apologize and he almost killed my babies. That I'll make his skull pop before I let him out. Guy starts panicing and and says he's got a gun. I punch his head again with the door hard and he starts squeeky voicing, telling me he passed them b/c he's on his way to his mom. Throws in a "she's dyin." Dude's nutty. I make him take off. No apology. Just a tag # and a call to the cops who don't bother to find him over the threat.

My dad tells me I'm nuts, etc. but I just said "If he wasn't doing anything illegal, no rocks would have hit his truck and all I could think about was my childrens lives threatened". I reacted.

Oh, and shortly before the cops came, the guy drove by in a different car and said "cops ain't gonna do ****e". My only grace is he never really saw my face or what I drive b/c my car was at the house which sits 3 houses back on a private drive. he only saw my dads.

So discuss that act of idiocy.
Totally different situation, I would have to back you on this one. You were not in a situation were you should have to be looking out for an asshat like that. Not a bicycle that is obviously hard to see. You were in the right on this one. Dude was speeding, and endangering your family, and on top of it came back in a threatening mannor. You defended preemptivly, and in the eyes of the law in California, thats self defense.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Totally different situation, I would have to back you on this one. You were not in a situation were you should have to be looking out for an asshat like that. Not a bicycle that is obviously hard to see. You were in the right on this one. Dude was speeding, and endangering your family, and on top of it came back in a threatening mannor. You defended preemptivly, and in the eyes of the law in California, thats self defense.
which is what I lean toward. Others see it differently, but my only regret was that it happened near my own home. Would have rather been a hair more anonymous b/c a--holes never quit. They just bleed out.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
In all reality if Mushu is this much of a hothead, his legal career is already going to be very short. Sorry if he is your friend, and it seems like I am slamming him, but if I was the one in teh car, your friend would have at least two broken arms
How dare you question the Mooshoo's maturity!