Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
if you really think that would work. but FYI I've had my ass kicked by some big ass fools. So I would be surprised if you could take me down like that
Oh I wouldnt take you down witha slap, I would probably go full on cheao shot and tear your balls off. That or grab you by the ear and rip till you cry like a little girl. Thats if I am taking the first shot, if you take the first swing, who knows what I will do, its all about reaction from there.

Fact is, I still think your full of ****, and this is made up. I also still see you yourself claim this was stupid, and still continue to defend what you did even though you belive tiw as stupid. Therfore you are claiming that you are stupid, have a temper problem, and claim that its ok, cause you have had a beat down by a big ass mofo, which means you cant be taken down that easily.

Im not going to sit here and tell you I can kick your ass, because I dont know if I can, I am just a crazy son of a bitch and have no qualms at all about fighting absolutly dirty. I am not about looking good, or following rules. I am about being the guy that goes home.

What I see is, your an attention whore, you want to be in the spotlight, and.... your a jackass.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh I wouldnt take you down witha slap, I would probably go full on cheao shot and tear your balls off. That or grab you by the ear and rip till you cry like a little girl. Thats if I am taking the first shot, if you take the first swing, who knows what I will do, its all about reaction from there.

Fact is, I still think your full of ****, and this is made up. I also still see you yourself claim this was stupid, and still continue to defend what you did even though you belive tiw as stupid. Therfore you are claiming that you are stupid, have a temper problem, and claim that its ok, cause you have had a beat down by a big ass mofo, which means you cant be taken down that easily.

Im not going to sit here and tell you I can kick your ass, because I dont know if I can, I am just a crazy son of a bitch and have no qualms at all about fighting absolutly dirty. I am not about looking good, or following rules. I am about being the guy that goes home.

What I see is, your an attention whore, you want to be in the spotlight, and.... your a jackass.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

I wouldn't swing at you first. I would run my mouth till you did.

What I did was stupid, yes. Wrong, debatable, i do see your point. But I still disagree with you.

I'm not saying it's ok for me to run my mouth and get angry cause i've got my ass beat. I'm saying I do. Then you said you would kick my ass, and I simply said that you were more than welcome to kick my ass and that it wouldn't be the first nor probably the last time it happened. You are the one being the internet "tough guy" and saying you're going to kick my ass.

Go ahead and come at me with a bat if you wanna play dirty. There's no such thing as a fair fight. Like i've said i'll come meet up with you if you want. Otherwise please go away.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I wouldn't swing at you first. I would run my mouth till you did.

What I did was stupid, yes. Wrong, debatable, i do see your point. But I still disagree with you.

I'm not saying it's ok for me to run my mouth and get angry cause i've got my ass beat. I'm saying I do. Then you said you would kick my ass, and I simply said that you were more than welcome to kick my ass and that it wouldn't be the first nor probably the last time it happened. You are the one being the internet "tough guy" and saying you're going to kick my ass.

Go ahead and come at me with a bat if you wanna play dirty. There's no such thing as a fair fight. Like i've said i'll come meet up with you if you want. Otherwise please go away.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I want to go get an Ed Hardy licensed hair cut after this thread.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The winner by unanimous decision:

Da Peach

The moron by unanimous decision:
The Montashu
Must be nice to be perfect. Don't you remember when you were young and made a few mistakes? Or are you absolved of them all now that you're an internet wonderkind!

Da peach is in the same boat as you. Rich guys from the suburbs that have never eaten a sh!t pie because mommy and daddy rescued them from every little mistake....

Don't be a punk....

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Must be nice to be perfect. Don't you remember when you were young and made a few mistakes? Or are you absolved of them all now that you're an internet wonderkind!

Da peach is in the same boat as you. Rich guys from the suburbs that have never eaten a sh!t pie because mommy and daddy rescued them from every little mistake....

Don't be a punk....
Lighten up Francis.

I'm not perfect, I never want to be perfect and I can honestly say that I've never done anything to damage anyone's property regardless of how badly they pissed me off. The only significant mistake that I have ever made was getting hooked on alcohol. Which I have over come by myself. The other mistake was punching a kid's lights out when I was in 8th grade, which wasn't anything significant and only resulted in a 1 day in school suspension.

I'm just giving da peach some credit, because he made me laugh.

The montashu, I really don't care about. Did he do something stupid?(if he really did it) Yes. Was there a better way to resolve it, yes. Would I condone doing something like that? No, based on the uncertainty of the mental status of the person. He gets a pass from me for the sake that it was only a cervelo that he supposedly damaged.

As for being a rich white kid. Don't make me laugh. I've busted my rear off for everything I own.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Don't be a punk....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Holy Christ! Man what a burn! I better call my Daddy/mommy/little brother and find out what my next life step should be? Hell that's why they gave me that expensive phone.. The one that doesn't work because everyone at the phone company is an idiot. Wait maybe I'll make that call while driving around my yuppie neighborhood and when a cyclist or person in a lesser car then me does something stupid in front of me I can bitch about it here.... I can even tell my buds at Starbucks what happened, because dammit, I'm important and people like me... Maybe they'll send me money for some expensive bike parts. Yes that will make me feel better. I could go to the bike shop get poor service and then bitch about it here... Yes that's a plan.... Either way I get ATTENTION! Life is grand....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Holy Christ! Man what a burn! I better call my Daddy/mommy/little brother and find out what my next life step should be? Hell that's why they gave me that expensive phone.. The one that doesn't work because everyone at the phone company is an idiot. Wait maybe I'll make that call while driving around my yuppie neighborhood and when a cyclist or person in a lesser car then me does something stupid in front of me I can bitch about it here.... I can even tell my buds at Starbucks what happened, because dammit, I'm important and people like me... Maybe they'll send me money for some expensive bike parts. Yes that will make me feel better. I could go to the bike shop get poor service and then bitch about it here... Yes that's a plan.... Either way I get ATTENTION! Life is grand....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so have dirtymike and themontashu gone off to a state that allows same sex marriage and gotten hitched yet?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
After seeing this thread had reached 4 pages, I decided to have a look.

Worthless drivel. Pretty much every post.

The only thing worth opening it for was Da Peach's additions.