Quantcast

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I was comming home from work the day before new years eve. I was coming down a busy street with allot of street parking. There was some fool in an Audi and a cervello with new dura ace stuff on it at a stop. I zip by him on the right and he again passes me only to swerve into a spot on the street. Hi side swipes me the slightest bit and ran me up a curb on the sidewalk. I start screaming at the guy about how he is a moron in not such nice terms. and he says "calm down dude, i didn't see you."

I calmly walk over to his bike and say "oh nice new 7900 stuff, you clearly don't deserve it" I start tearing off his derailleur (****'s nice i wanted it) hanger gave free but the chain did not. I gave up on that and took my U-lock to his frame a few times. Calmly got back on my bike and left.

My bike is fine, I am fine, so all an all I do not regret ****ing up the dudes bike

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
why the **** do you post this stuff?

Do you think you are going to gain acceptance?

Maybe you are looking for some Ethug points?

He should have given you a chain ring enema. You clearly deserve it

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
why the **** do you post this stuff?

Do you think you are going to gain acceptance?

Maybe you are looking for some Ethug points?

He should have given you a chain ring enema. You clearly deserve it
I post this stuff because peoples reaction is entertaining. I don't think I'm tough. I'm actually well aware of how stupid I am. I just dgaf

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Car 4,000 Lbs and metal > Me 170 with bike and more on the fleshy side. I'm more than happy to go off on some fool who ran me off the road, ESPECIALLY if he is a cyclist.....
You're lucky you are not in a jail cell or dead (and not from being run over either).

You're either a liar or a fvcking moron.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Car 4,000 Lbs and metal > Me 170 with bike and more on the fleshy side. I'm more than happy to go off on some fool who ran me off the road, ESPECIALLY if he is a cyclist.....
Please dont take this wrong, but you need to take some personal responsibility. You should know better than to assume the driver saw you in teh first place. Your right, maybe you should have had right of way, but Dude, you said it yourself, four thousand pound car vs you at 170 and kinda fleshy.... guess who wins.

Think next time you go to zip past a car. Be glad it wasnt me, I would have beat your ass.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Please dont take this wrong, but you need to take some personal responsibility. You should know better than to assume the driver saw you in teh first place. Your right, maybe you should have had right of way, but Dude, you said it yourself, four thousand pound car vs you at 170 and kinda fleshy.... guess who wins.

Think next time you go to zip past a car. Be glad it wasnt me, I would have beat your ass.
I passed him and he passed me again, no excuse for not seeing me NONE.

and I can and have taken an ass kicking, so go for it

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va

First of all you were in the wrong to begin with if we want to be real about it for passing him. I can tell you one thing if you pulled that crap on me I would have beat you with your own lock! That is ridiculous man. Like someone said either you are a liar or a complete retard....I personally think it is both!

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Anyone (Sanjuro, mods) want to do the right thing here and provide contact info and a name for someone who has admitted to illegal activity (multiple times) on a this forum.

I think at the very least, the person who owns the property that Montashu destroyed/vandalized (as well as SFPD) should know his identity so as to be able to recoup his losses.

I would MORE than happy to do the footwork on this if someone would provide contact info/name.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Well this game ain't fun no more.

Anyone (Sanjuro, mods) want to do the right thing here and provide contact info and a name for someone who has admitted to illegal activity (multiple times) on a this forum.

I think at the very least, the person who owns the property that Montashu destroyed/vandalized (as well as SFPD) should know his identity so as to be able to recoup his losses.

I would MORE than happy to do the footwork on this if someone would provide contact info/name.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

I think I am with others, that this didnt happen.

Same time if it did, your still a ****ing moron for assuming the guy in the car saw you. Own up and realize if you used your brain, you could have prevented it all together. Dumbass

Last edited:

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va

I will second this....and if it didnt happen then he doesnt have anything to worry about....but some guy should not be out thousands of dollars just because of some punk ass kid. Especially if ridemonkey can help the guy recoup his losses.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
montashu permaban if not resolved? e-jihad power? where the f(ck is sanjuro to give up this douche's info...post some **** on craigslist looking for a pissed off dude in an audi.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
The dude ran me off the road after I was infront of him prolly 20 feet, then was saying he didn't see me. Thus me getting mad. Had he just said sorry, I would have yelled at him and left it at that.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
First of all, I am not telling anyone mooshu's info. Forget that.

However, I thought a bit about this since he first told me the story.

As someone who has been sideswiped many times, never with even a sorry, I certainly sympathize with theMontashu.

And normally his tall tales of retribution against dickhead drivers usually amuse me, whether they are true or not.

As anyone who has ridden on the road regularly knows, something about lycra or girlpants gives riders self-righteous strength to flip over cars and impale their drivers with a Silca pump.

Ultimately, it comes back to the size of the offense. You get hit by a car, it could be hospital time or even death, so riders will go apesh*t over even near misses. I've done it.

I also like trouble, chaos, making a nuisance of yourself, blah blah blah, so theMontashu's stories strikes a chord.

I recently read Invictus, a book about Mandela and the South African rugby team winning the World Cup.

Mandela, who was in jail for 27 years, was not vindictive to even his jailers, and his non-violent, reconciliatory attitude was the key in uniting his country, despite forces on both sides, black and white, who wanted to kill each other, literally.

So, yes, I empathize with theMontashu, but I wouldn't have bashed in this guy's bike or car. I would have told him you almost killed me and that he is a fckhead, but that's about as far I would go.

Maybe I'm a pvssy, because I have been sideswiped intentionally and I didn't throw down after catching him (partly because he wielded an Auto Club to my U-lock). I do wish I had throw my lock at his window, but I liked that lock. But I don't feel bad about doing nothing now. I'm not sure how I would feel if I had broken his jaw.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
First of all, I am not telling anyone mooshu's info. Forget that.

However, I thought a bit about this since he first told me the story.

As someone who has been sideswiped many times, never with even a sorry, I certainly sympathize with theMontashu.

And normally his tall tales of retribution against dickhead drivers usually amuse me, whether they are true or not.

As anyone who has ridden on the road regularly knows, something about lycra or girlpants gives riders self-righteous strength to flip over cars and impale their drivers with a Silca pump.

Ultimately, it comes back to the size of the offense. You get hit by a car, it could be hospital time or even death, so riders will go apesh*t over even near misses. I've done it.

I also like trouble, chaos, making a nuisance of yourself, blah blah blah, so theMontashu's stories strikes a chord.

I recently read Invictus, a book about Mandela and the South African rugby team winning the World Cup.

Mandela, who was in jail for 27 years, was not vindictive to even his jailers, and his non-violent, reconciliatory attitude was the key in uniting his country, despite forces on both sides, black and white, who wanted to kill each other, literally.

So, yes, I empathize with theMontashu, but I wouldn't have bashed in this guy's bike or car. I would have told him you almost killed me and that he is a fckhead, but that's about as far I would go.

Maybe I'm a pvssy, because I have been sideswiped intentionally and I didn't throw down after catching him (partly because he wielded an Auto Club to my U-lock). I do wish I had throw my lock at his window, but I liked that lock. But I don't feel bad about doing nothing now. I'm not sure how I would feel if I had broken his jaw.

Last edited:

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
First of all, ...
The difference here is that Montashu was in the wrong/riding illegally from the beginning(according to his own words). There is a reason that it is illegal to pass on the right...no matter the outcome or severity of the accident, the only one at fault was Montashu. plain and simple.

This crap makes me mad, because it is (rightfully)used as justification by motorists to not respect cycles(see facebook thread).

If you cannot follow the laws as a cyclist, you have NO RIGHT to expect motorists to do so...

My original offer still stands!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
About 12-15 years ago there was a bomb treat called into the local mall, which subsequently got evacuated and shut down.

There were four people ( about Mooshu's age ) involved and one did a year in the Federal pen. Guess how they got caught ?

He was bragging to his friends about it and one of them turned him into crime stoppers for $200.

Keep in mind this all happened before the internet was as popular as it is now.

If it's true, then he's already screwed himself. If it's bogus then he has nothing to worry about and we are all just a bunch of suckers for responding to his trolling.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The dude ran me off the road after I was infront of him prolly 20 feet, then was saying he didn't see me. Thus me getting mad. Had he just said sorry, I would have yelled at him and left it at that.
DUDE. If you're pissed then kick the guys ass... don't take it out on the BIKE!!! That poor innocent bicycle! Won't anyone please think of the bicycles!?!?!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The difference here is that Montashu was in the wrong/riding illegally from the beginning(according to his own words). There is a reason that it is illegal to pass on the right...no matter the outcome or severity of the accident, the only one at fault was Montashu. plain and simple.
Wat?

Pass on the right? This isn't the interstate.

Bikes ride on the shoulder on the right side or next to the parked cars on the right side.

You can pass cars on the right because that is where you are supposed to ride...