Quantcast

Alright you lazy fucks. Terd day.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just figured out that Chase over charged the autopay on my credit card by $2k, but didn't credit it. I don't have time for this shit. More work on top of work today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Wifey is complaining that the two panels on the front pitch of the roof are ugly and she can't stand them. The other 23 are on the rear or sides and not truly visible unless you're looking, but those two? Ugly. We will likely be generating enough power to get paid, but that's inconsequential.

This is me disregarding, since it's done. We can put black shingles on when the roof needs to be replaced again. FTS.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee. My "how many fucks do I still have to give about this job" chain is down to 4 links. :banana:

And my crazy office mate is working from home. Also, wife's 40th birthday today. Should be a good day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sick, but getting better. Haven't had coffee or beer since Saturday and my mind is buzzzzzzzing. But perhaps that is the drugz....or the after effects of coughing for days straight and my head feeling like a balloon.

Had to come into work this morning to let an IBM contractor replacement something, going back home now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Working from HRH. I do not like driving down here or seeing all this parking lot-heavy strip mall development

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh and still waiting on a new fridge to be delivered, thank you landlord.

Watching this chicken thaw and potentially go bad is like melting gold and pouring it down the toilet. :dead:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Got my ass out of bed and did some miles this morning. Fuckin' wet out there with all the dew. Hit a pothole and my armrest thing went out of wack, then when I stopped to adjust it my glasses were wet. wack.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Yet another day the fucking Russians failed to nuke us forcing me to awake and attend work in a effort to maintain financial solvency that I might live comfortably until Putin finally hits the button. Probably get tacos for lunch, so that'll be solid.

Oh and still waiting on a new fridge to be delivered, thank you landlord.

Watching this chicken thaw and potentially go bad is like melting gold and pouring it down the toilet. :dead:
Cooler and bag of ice?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got some people coming tomorrow to help move the Bong Shed™ project forward since I'm a Lazy Fuck® and haven't worked on it in 3+ months. As much as I'd love to have the satisfaction of and be able to say I built it myself, I really just want it done. And my bank account (while not overflowing) has moar doll hairs in it than my schedule has free time, so hiring it out is what's happening.

Otherwise, hitting a Crest > Greens lap with @rideit later this afternoon* and then getting 5 or 6 tacos with him, his wife, and Teh Spousal Unit™. First day in a week and a half without monsoon in the Fx, dirt should be primo.

* Primo example of what is filling my schedule these days.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
...why don't you just cook it?
We thought about it, but then we'd have no where to put it after. Its enough chicken to last us a month, usually...

I mean now that the stuff from the freezer has thawed, we'll have to cook it either way.

Cooler and bag of ice?
Yeah that's what I did, I have two large chest coolers and a smaller one here, crammed full. Its working but ice gets expensive...and no where here has those nice blocks of ice which last a long time, only cubed ice.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We thought about it, but then we'd have no where to put it after. Its enough chicken to last us a month, usually...

I mean now that the stuff from the freezer has thawed, we'll have to cook it either way.

Yeah that's what I did, I have two large chest coolers and a smaller one here, crammed full. Its working but ice gets expensive...and no where here has those nice blocks of ice which last a long time, only cubed ice.
I usually fill any empty space in my freezer with containers of water so there is plenty of ice on hand for such failures. Also makes things marginally more efficient when things are working.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Drinking coffee and getting ready for some pork and red sauce. Made an appointment to see a doc about some lumps that I have. Appointment is on my birthday. Potential for bad news on my birthday is real. God damn it. Spurred into action because middle aged friends who are fit are dying of tumors and cancers. WTF

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Lol, quote came back to blow more insulation into the attic. They want $7K to air seal, put in soffit baffles, and blow in cellulose to R-49. OKAY. :rofl:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Drinking coffee and getting ready for some pork and red sauce. Made an appointment to see a doc about some lumps that I have. Appointment is on my birthday. Potential for bad news on my birthday is real. God damn it. Spurred into action because middle aged friends who are fit are dying of tumors and cancers. WTF
I have a cardiologist appointment on my birthday to follow up on some dilated aortas that I guess I can die from. Here’s to not getting shitty news on our birthdays. :cheers: