Quantcast

am i a racist, or just a poor racial profiler?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
this relates to the 20 y.o, dead, pregnant marine story.

perp's name (Cesar Armando Laurean), the fact that he's a marine, married & cheated on his wife with a teenager (barely), is tatted up, and escaped to mexico had me thinking he was part of ms-13 getting his training on in the marines.

a poll w/o comments would have been useless, so i choose a proper thread.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Didn't he get his citizenship just a few years ago? If so and you add that in, I can see how you got to that conclusion.

But I'm not sure how that's related to race?

On a side note, I wonder how many other 'terrorists' are getting trained by the US in some fashion?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Didn't he get his citizenship just a few years ago? If so and you add that in, I can see how you got to that conclusion.

But I'm not sure how that's related to race?

On a side note, I wonder how many other 'terrorists' are getting trained by the US in some fashion?
Echo did. You aren't born with those oppression skills.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Do you know he has MS13 ties? Because I know a lot of Marines that have tattoos that aren't gang members, Mexican or otherwise. I also don't think that you could be in the military with gang tattoos, so he might just have stupid crap all over.

I know the Marines have gotten hardcore about the content and placement of tattoos. I would be surprised if he had gang affiliations.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^ you're a poor racist, and therefore should probably not try to profile.

man, if you can't even do that right...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Mexicans have a mexican problem too?

Well sonova......
actually, they do... Nicaraguans?

I'm telling ya, if we took the money from invading Iraq and had built Wal-Marts throughout Palestine, Mexica and North Korea, we'd own and rule the planet.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I also don't think that you could be in the military with gang tattoos, so he might just have stupid crap all over.

I know the Marines have gotten hardcore about the content and placement of tattoos. I would be surprised if he had gang affiliations.
nope, you can have gang tattoos in the military. i was watching gangland on the history channel this evening and it was all about gang members who join the military. turns out that there are way more gang members in the military than you think.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
nope, you can have gang tattoos in the military. i was watching gangland on the history channel this evening and it was all about gang members who join the military. turns out that there are way more gang members in the military than you think.
Who would have ever thought that amoral thugs who like to intimidate and kill people for profit and giggles would end up in the US military?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Who would have ever thought that amoral thugs who like to intimidate and kill people for profit and giggles would end up in the US military?
You're kidding, right? I hope that this is a lame assed attempt at humor or sarcasm..

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
The military revised it's tattoo policy 2 years ago. You cannot have tattoos on or above the neck or "sleeves" anymore. Also, all tattoos are documented by medical personnel and any gang, racist, etc type tattoos are not allowed. If you were in the military when the policy went into effect, you have to have them "waivered" by the chain of command and if you get one after the policy, you will be processed for discharge and possible UCMJ action.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
why do some of them look chinese? is that from when marco polo came over to sell cheap radios?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The military revised it's tattoo policy 2 years ago. You cannot have tattoos on or above the neck or "sleeves" anymore. Also, all tattoos are documented by medical personnel and any gang, racist, etc type tattoos are not allowed. If you were in the military when the policy went into effect, you have to have them "waivered" by the chain of command and if you get one after the policy, you will be processed for discharge and possible UCMJ action.
:stupid:

I remember some of the old salts bitching about having to cover up the topless hula girl on every boatswains mates forearm.