Quantcast

am I allowed to post in here?

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Originally posted by Heidi

Wow, someone's cranky, not enough riding?
Nah, I was just tryin' to be a brat. In my head it was funny. :rolleyes:

But you're correct, not enough riding. I've been blaming it on my bikes bein' all beaten up from Moab and they both need an overhaul...and they do. But I gotta admit, I've just been lazy and haven't cleaned 'em myself. Gonna do that tonight though 'cause I'm ridin' tomorrow w/ Snick, Squeak, & Barbarosa. (not sure if RM and JO are comin').

Definitely have to get them into the shop soon though. The dually is all full of creaks and noises. And the HT is gettin' a new headset and fork soon. The headset on it now is creakin' like crazy. Really gets annoying about an hour into the ride!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by KrusteeButt

Nah, I was just tryin' to be a brat. In my head it was funny. :rolleyes:

But you're correct, not enough riding. I've been blaming it on my bikes bein' all beaten up from Moab and they both need an overhaul...and they do. But I gotta admit, I've just been lazy and haven't cleaned 'em myself. Gonna do that tonight though 'cause I'm ridin' tomorrow w/ Snick, Squeak, & Barbarosa. (not sure if RM and JO are comin').

Definitely have to get them into the shop soon though. The dually is all full of creaks and noises. And the HT is gettin' a new headset and fork soon. The headset on it now is creakin' like crazy. Really gets annoying about an hour into the ride!
If I didn't know you better...
I'd take offence.
;)

Go ride your bike...
That's what it is for.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Yes, cleaning everything is pretty important. Every once in awhile the rear shock and pivot will start making ratcheting sounds and need to be lubed, and tightened. I am not the best when it comes to taking care of my bike. When my rides in I usually just wanna take a shower and eat, not clean my bike!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by -BB-
Since it is an Anti Beer forum, I need it MOST
MMMmmmm Beer and Tacos!!!
Maybe some Ribs and a Cheesesteak too.
Not the kind of diet that will keep you thin, but lots of protein there for muscle building!!

(fat building, too)

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by Acadian

As you get older you will change trust me!! I never really liked beer when I was younger. Dunno why, just didn't like the taste and didn't care for it that much...but in the past couple of years it's like I developped a taste for it!! Now I just love the stuff!!

hmmmmmmmm i dont know if that is good or bad.....?

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Hmmmm....I hated beer when I was young...but that's partly because we usually drink crap when we're younger -- you know, like Miller and Bud products.
I like the full hoppy stuff...darker, more robust.
But I have to admit, I get a little to full with beer. I switched to gin a few years ago and just recently discovered I do, in fact, like vodka...mmmmm, martinis...vodka/tonic.....mmmmmmm....good buzz! :D