Quantcast

Am I going to be rich?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
vivianmoore
<vivianmoore@terra.com.mx> to undisclosed-re.
More options 5:08 pm (2½ hours ago)
Dear Sir.
You may be surprised to receive my letter. I got your contact from the internet during my desperate search for a partner. I am Mrs.Vivian Moore,42yrs old with two kids from Maurituse in Africa, I am the wife of late Dr. Johnson Moore, the owner of Moore Ind. Ltd. who died after a brief illness that lasted for only Six days last year. After the death of my husband, a security company notified me that my husband deposited the sum of USD$19.5 million dollars with them, but due to my illness they asked me to look for a well partner whom they will transfer the money into his or her account within the next two week or the money would be included on their annual profit for the year 2005. Now i want to use you as my partner since you are an investor. hence i will live in your country and invest my money, please if you are in the position to actulize this transaction for me and my family you will benefit mutually from it all, please i will be very happy to hear from you. Meanwhile I am ! in search of an agent to assist me in this business And subsequent investment in properties (e.g) real estate and houses in your country bacause my country in africa is not a safe place to invest.
Thanks and waiting for your response.
Mrs Vivian Moore,
I think it's a year late though....:banghead:

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
A few months back a friendly Nigerian ex-Royalty wanted to deposit several million dollars into my accunt so he could flee the country, and he would kick me down a few million for helping him out. All he needed was the account number. :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I know of two guys in the National Guard that fell for these emails. They thought because it was sent to their Army email address that it was legit. I told them because they have used their Army addresses for non-military business, they are on a list now and that is how it happend.

One guy understood, one guy didn't. Not only did he get taken for a ride, but he also got in trouble for using his address for non-military business. Talk about insult to injury!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I know of two guys in the National Guard that fell for these emails. They thought because it was sent to their Army email address that it was legit. I told them because they have used their Army addresses for non-military business, they are on a list now and that is how it happend.

One guy understood, one guy didn't. Not only did he get taken for a ride, but he also got in trouble for using his address for non-military business. Talk about insult to injury!
So....are they rich?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I get fairly regular ones that use my last name. So I'll get emails saying things like "Abu Bin <myname> has died"... but there's never any mention that they might be related to me?

The last one I got was funny, they said the guy had died and had a 20 million dollar estate, only the guy sending the email wanted 60% because he'd be doing all the business work...

Another good one was a few million dollar estate that I had to come up with 10% for before I could get my share. Who the hell has 300k just kicking around in liquid assets to send to a random person? Do they not do math that well?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Dear Sir.
You may be surprised to receive my letter. I got your contact from the internet during my desperate search for a partner. I am Mrs.Vivian Moore,42yrs old with two kids from Maurituse in Africa, I am the wife of late Dr. Johnson Moore, the owner of Moore Ind. Ltd. who died after a brief illness that lasted for only Six days last year. After the death of my husband, a security company notified me that my husband deposited the sum of USD$19.5 million dollars with them, but due to my illness they asked me to look for a well partner whom they will transfer the money into his or her account within the next two week or the money would be included on their annual profit for the year 2005. Now i want to use you as my partner since you are an investor. hence i will live in your country and invest my money, please if you are in the position to actulize this transaction for me and my family you will benefit mutually from it all, please i will be very happy to hear from you. Meanwhile I am ! in search of an agent to assist me in this business And subsequent investment in properties (e.g) real estate and houses in your country bacause my country in africa is not a safe place to invest.
Thanks and waiting for your response.
Mrs Vivian Moore,

i got my first one the other day haha :banana:

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I get fairly regular ones that use my last name. So I'll get emails saying things like "Abu Bin <myname> has died"... but there's never any mention that they might be related to me?

The last one I got was funny, they said the guy had died and had a 20 million dollar estate, only the guy sending the email wanted 60% because he'd be doing all the business work...

Another good one was a few million dollar estate that I had to come up with 10% for before I could get my share. Who the hell has 300k just kicking around in liquid assets to send to a random person? Do they not do math that well?
I'm sorry to hear Abu Bin Visions has died.