Quantcast

Am I the only one who hasn't heard of her?

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
Cos while she's hot, she's also fairly slow. She was never a podium contender when she raced DH or XC (well she did win the overall national series here in Aus in like 2000 in DH, but that's not too hard to do if you're a woman - all you gotta do is show up to all the rounds). I dunno if she still races or what, I haven't seen her around for ages.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
She lives in Sun Valley now and rides for Scott. She goes to Whistler sometimes and rides a Gambler or a Slopestyle Nitrous there. She is pretty quick on the downhills. I was surprised. I think the reason that she hasn't gotten much press in the last couple years was because she was sick with some rare disease and had to stop racing for 2 or so years.

Hey Socket. I thought she was pretty fast on the DH stuff last time I rode with her. That was last spring so maybe she has improved since she lived in Aus.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
She lives in Sun Valley now and rides for Scott. She goes to Whistler sometimes and rides a Gambler or a Slopestyle Nitrous there. She is pretty quick on the downhills. I was surprised. I think the reason that she hasn't gotten much press in the last couple years was because she was sick with some rare disease and had to stop racing for 2 or so years.

Hey Socket. I thought she was pretty fast on the DH stuff last time I rode with her. That was last spring so maybe she has improved since she lived in Aus.
Ah she's not bad, I probably sounded pretty harsh, but as far as professional racers go, she isn't on par with the world-cup level girls by any means. She may well have improved too, last time I saw her ride DH was about 2005 I think.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Last edited:

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
She is the nicest looking girl in mountain biking!
But then again it wouldn't really be that hard

Ringer

Monkey
Mar 4, 2008
Shuttled with the Scott team (gudex and Katrina Strand ) a few days before the downiveille classic. She fell asleep on my shoulder on our last shuttle of the day. No joke. She's very quite and shy.