Quantcast

Am I the only Yerba Matte...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I used to drink it everyday...

When my buddy owned a coffee shop and it was $free.99. :D

I dig it iced with either some sugar in the raw or evaporated cane juice :drool:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I just Googled "yerba matte" and you guys are freaks. ;)

-S.S.-
Is it urine or something??? Oh wait, JMAC.....nevermind.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i love yerba mate. i like to throw a couple of bags in my water bottle before i go ride. once i'm done its had tiome to sit. a great after ride refresher.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
punkassean said:
I used to drink it everyday...

When my buddy owned a coffee shop and it was $free.99. :D

I dig it iced with either some sugar in the raw or evaporated cane juice :drool:
MMMMM that sounds really good. I'll have to try it that way....

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
ALEXIS_DH said:
i like coke-leaves-matte.

100% legal around here, lol....
He heh, an old teacher of mine went to Peru some years ago. He and his son were having trouble adjusting to the travel, so a host suggested they try cocoa (?) tea. They were sick for two days, then felt great. :confused:

I like yerba with A LOT of honey.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
reflux said:
He heh, an old teacher of mine went to Peru some years ago. He and his son were having trouble adjusting to the travel, so a host suggested they try cocoa (?) tea. They were sick for two days, then felt great. :confused:

I like yerba with A LOT of honey.
it is also good for altitude sickness.

I havent had mate in a while, but I used to drink it all the time. I am a coffee junkie now & my juice has to come from a bean.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
TN said:
it is also good for altitude sickness.

I havent had mate in a while, but I used to drink it all the time. I am a coffee junkie now & my juice has to come from a bean.
I'm a coffee junkie to,but I had to start drinking matte since school started. For some reason having to wake-up so early I feel to sick to drink coffee. I just look at a cup of coffee and wanna hurl, weird I know. I must be pregnant....

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
The stuff I;m drinking is stuff I bought at Sea Otter Classic they had some stand and we bought a load of it. Looks like really cheap ass weed surprized we didn;t get caught at the airport.LOL

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Guyaki(again, don't know the exact spelling) is based in SLO. I had a class with a guy who just happened to work there doing some odd office work. Anyway, he came by the library right after work one time to do a group project and he was f'n lit. He told me the next day that was the norm.