Quantcast

Am I too negative?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I think not. However, it seems that I've pissed off Seabass. No not the fish, the RM member. I feel that Seabass has unfairly judged me on one post.

SS is complaining about my negativity as well but he is just pissed because his microbus broke down and he had to take a shower and he is out of pot. Hippiecrit.

J

JRB

Any dumb sumbitch that named himself after a character in Dumb and Dumber deserves to be pissed off. :think:

J

JRB

ncrider said:
No, you're negativity is pair for the course on RM. At least you know when to start the boozing.
Par for the course, dummy.

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
DRB said:
I think not. However, it seems that I've pissed off Seabass. No not the fish, the RM member. I feel that Seabass has unfairly judged me on one post.
QUOTE]

Never called you negative or said I was pissed. I would, however, put you in the category of "typical internet smartass". Had your lunch money taken as a kid and the internet is a nice anonymous platform to lash out from. It's all good though. Back in the old days guys like you would have turned into tower snipers. Just another way the internet is keeping us safer.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:

Seabass, eh? Is that the SAME Seabass from Dumb and Dumber...the one that Harry threw the salt shaker at, and they hosed him at the cash register? Goddamn I love that movie...it does seem like Seabass (from Dumb and Dumber) was pissed off in all his scenes...so maybe it's just something inherent of people called Seabass?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
seabass said:
Back in the old days guys like you would have turned into tower snipers. Just another way the internet is keeping us safer.
Golden!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
seabass said:
DRB said:
QUOTE]

Never called you negative or said I was pissed. I would, however, put you in the category of "typical internet smartass". Had your lunch money taken as a kid and the internet is a nice anonymous platform to lash out from. It's all good though. Back in the old days guys like you would have turned into tower snipers. Just another way the internet is keeping us safer.

Now wait just a doggone second...I consider myself an internet smartass...but I was popular in school...no one took my lunch money...I was a cheerleader, on the student council, yearbook and prom committees...editor of the school paper...had gazillions of friends...how dare you generalize internet smartasses...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
seabass said:
DRB said:
QUOTE]

in all fairness i am one of those smartass/wiseass guys and it has nothing to do with the internet.. it is my personality. I happen to be on here frequently and i read a lot of DRB's posts... he has a sense of humor, and most of the time he messes around with people he deals with opn a daily basis on here.
I do notice that you have a whopping 19 posts as i write this. I am not saying you need to love people on here.. but until your around here for a while try not to pass judgement on things you nothing about. I am not trying to be snied <sp?> I am just being truthful.. dont take anything from on here to heart , cause when it comes down to it.. you can always turn your computer off and go about your daily business

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
seabass said:
DRB said:
QUOTE]

Wow. That's some quality psychoanalysis. :rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dh girlie said:
seabass said:
Now wait just a doggone second...I consider myself an internet smartass...but I was popular in school...no one took my lunch money...I was a cheerleader, on the student council, yearbook and prom committees...editor of the school paper...had gazillions of friends...how dare you generalize internet smartasses...
You *thought* you were popular in high school. :rolleyes:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
seabass said:
DRB said:
QUOTE]

Haha! Sorry DRB, but that's pretty f-ing funny

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
dh girlie said:
And now you spend you life with your cat, work a government job, and spend your time being catty on an internet bike forum...
I'm almost glad I wasn't popular, because then well... I'm sure I'd be worse off then Lisa. :eek:
Cute - Prissy's feelings are still hurt from yesterday. :nopity:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
dh girlie said:
And now you spend you life with your cat, work a government job, and spend your time being catty on an internet bike forum...
I'm almost glad I wasn't popular, because then well... I'm sure I'd be worse off then Lisa. :eek:
*shaking head sadly* You're still not popular...at least with other people...maybe with yourself though...and you're pocket pussy that you stick your dick into while reading your measurements and looking at pictures of random chicks and subies on the internet ...and then you come to ridemonkey and get beat up by a girl...that's pretty pathetic...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
stoney98 said:
*shaking head sadly* You're still not popular...at least with other people...maybe with yourself though...and you're pocket pussy that you stick your dick into while reading your mesurements and looking at pictures of random chicks and subies on the internet ...and then you come to ridemonkey and get beat up by a girl...that's pretty pathetic...
Oh wow..... wow...... Ah wow...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dh girlie said:
stoney98 said:
*shaking head sadly* You're still not popular...at least with other people...maybe with yourself though...and you're pocket pussy that you stick your dick into while reading your mesurements and looking at pictures of random chicks and subies on the internet ...and then you come to ridemonkey and get beat up by a girl...that's pretty pathetic...
Who the Hell is using DHGirlie's account? This post is just

Oh - and it should be "your pocket pvssy" and "measurements"

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dh girlie said:
stoney98 said:
*shaking head sadly* You're still not popular...at least with other people...maybe with yourself though...and you're pocket pussy that you stick your dick into while reading your measurements and looking at pictures of random chicks and subies on the internet ...and then you come to ridemonkey and get beat up by a girl...that's pretty pathetic...
Will you marry me?