Quantcast

Am I unstable???

J

JRB

I was at wal-mart and saw a Mr Clean display. I thought of how Mr Clean pisses Skookum off, and I thought, I like Skookum. I took that friggin' display out. I kicked Mr Clean's ass. All for Skookum.

Does this make me wonky??? :wonky2:

J

JRB

hahaha - I knew someone would say that in the first post. I have a working cordless phone now though.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
loco said:
I was at wal-mart and saw a Mr Clean display. I thought of how Mr Clean pisses Skookum off, and I thought, I like Skookum. I took that friggin' display out. I kicked Mr Clean's ass. All for Skookum.

Does this make me wonky??? :wonky2:
Dude, you need some time away from RM. Do you ever have a thought that doesn't spew out through your keyboard?

J

JRB

OGRipper said:
Dude, you need some time away from RM. Do you ever have a thought that doesn't spew out through your keyboard?
Keep up man - I went to wal-mart. :rolleyes:

yes - I keep the crazy stuff to myself.

J

JRB

jdcamb said:
You forgot insipid.

Loco my advice is you should go for quality over quantity.
I only needed one phone. I don't know about the quality, but the quantity is right.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
hahaha - I knew someone would say that in the first post. I have a working cordless phone now though.

Ah yes, and Wal*Mart was the only place in your town that carries such an incredible piece of technology...

J

JRB

H8R said:
Ah yes, and Wal*Mart was the only place in your town that carries such an incredible piece of technology...
There's Circuit City, but I would sooner gouge my eyes out.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
There's Circuit City, but I would sooner gouge my eyes out.
Radio Shack has soldering guns. You could use one of those.

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
i thought loco sucks. why do we bother reading this crap. speaking of crap, where is loco's thread about the last crap he took, or the last meal he ate, or the last time he stubbed his toe, or the last time ate a bowl of cereal.

by the way, Who the F cares!!!!!!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jdcamb said:
You forgot insipid.

Loco my advice is you should go for quality over quantity.
Sometimes quantity is a quality all it's own.

Nah... no it's not. (I guess I shouldn't talk though, as I've been a bit of a post whore lately)

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
FREERDR4LF said:
i thought loco sucks. why do we bother reading this crap. speaking of crap, where is loco's thread about the last crap he took, or the last meal he ate, or the last time he stubbed his toe, or the last time ate a bowl of cereal.

by the way, Who the F cares!!!!!!!!!
everytime anyone mentions cereal. i think how much i would like a bowl, but then i think of how much effort it requires to make a bowl and realize its really not worth it

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
lovebunny said:
everytime anyone mentions cereal. i think how much i would like a bowl, but then i think of how much effort it requires to make a bowl and realize its really not worth it
Especially when you're out of (@*#!ing milk!! The store's 5 mins away, but in between is the worlds worst stoplight(I'm pretty sure people drive from like illinois just see it).

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I heard about the incident in wal-mart.. rumors have it Mr clean was messing you up... until you kicked him in the nuts

:nuts:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
do you have an EAP? Employee assistance program? if you do, you should use it, it's a way to get free mental help....