Quantcast

Amarillo rutein

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Anyone from Amarillo know if the Sunday canyon, monday night DJ,tuesday canyon, and thursday urban is still on. I have no idea because I havnt been home for a while. I know trip quit Hill's so does he have tuesdays off anymore?

Edster1000

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
Amarillo
Ha yeah, trip works at the bank now and he gets off at like 3:00 everyday, so we have been riding alot lately.but its been more like, sundays fridays and even some times saturdays were out at the canyon, havnt dirt jumped too much lately, been going to the skatepark alot. Thursday night rides havnt really picked up yet, but now that it is closer to summer I bet we will start getting alot of people to come

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
have any new pics of adams park?

it is going to hurt him a bid when

the city park gets done, huh?

seth said he is putting in a foam pit.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Adams park is pretty good... small... There are a few good hip lines and a quarter to a medium size table... The kids that work there are damn good to. I doubt the foam pit will happen. I heard the idea when they decided to move but the area is really small or unless there is a room i havnt seen. I dont think the city park is going to allow bikes, and the city one will also be fludded with lots of little kids with no idea whats going on. But its wicked fun in Adams park. You comming to Amarillo to ride with us Alex?

Edster1000

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
Amarillo
Ahh price thats all old information. The city skatepark isnt going to have anyone watching it so it will be easy to ride bikes there. And yes there is going to be a foam pit at adam's skatepark, when I was there like 2 days ago the foam had just arrived and they are about to start building it.