Quantcast

Amazing Bike Stunt

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
During Critical Mass tonight, I saw a rider crash into the rear of another one, eject over the handlebars, but then able to grab onto the back of the other rider, and both of them were able to come to a stop on the one bike.

The first rider was able to control the bike, and the crasher did a Fred Flintstone while holding on. It was almost like they practiced the crash, but I don't even know if they knew each other.

Considering this all happened in the middle of a busy intersection, it was really the most amazing bike stunt I have ever seen.

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
I once was hit by a slow-moving car that turned right, into a gas station; only I was in the way. I rolled onto my back, and over the trunk of my car, back onto my wheels. (OK, I dabbed a little) But I was clipped in the whole time! The funniest part (?) was
that it was some old lady that never even knew what happened. Believe me, I asked.
Monroe Ave. in Rochester is always fun on a bike.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
sanjuro said:
During Critical Mass tonight, I saw a rider crash into the rear of another one, eject over the handlebars, but then able to grab onto the back of the other rider, and both of them were able to come to a stop on the one bike.

The rider was able to control the bike, and the crasher did a Fred Flintstone while holding on. It was almost like the practiced the crash, but I don't even know if they knew each other.

Considering this all happened in the middle of a busy intersection, it was really the most amazing bike stunt I have ever seen.
Was he wearing a helmet? If not can we have a 5 page rant on how he should have been wearing his skid lid?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Skookum said:
Was he wearing a helmet? If not can we have a 5 page rant on how he should have been wearing his skid lid?
They were both white, otherwise the title would be Amazing [insert minority title] Bike Stunt

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
sanjuro said:
They were both white, otherwise the title would be Amazing [insert minority title] Bike Stunt
Sorry i took so long to answer i was too busy turning my head away from the thinly veiled ignorant banter to focus more on trying to find more ways to whore out the site. :monkey:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Skookum said:
Sorry i took so long to answer i was too busy turning my head away from the thinly veiled ignorant banter to focus more on trying to find more ways to whore out the site. :monkey:
ZING!!!

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
If not can we have a 5 page rant on how he should have been wearing his skid lid?

Let's do it anyway!
Freakin' morons with no helmets. Did you know a driver instantly feels more confident about a biker's skills, when they see that they are wearing a helmet? It's true.
The study didn't mention anything about full-face helmets though.
There's a bag lady in the city that wears a full-face when she rides,
I bet she's got no skills....

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
Dirt Merchant said:
I bet she's got no skills....
Or maybe she's got really cool skills. Like ninja skills, or bow-staff skills, or computer hacking skills! Does she ride a sledgehammer with pegs and shocks. If she does, she's lucky!