Quantcast

Amazing driving

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
How close he came to that cone with his front end... amazing. It's like he charged it head on, stopped the front end completely, and then swung the back end around. Jeez...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
[flamesuit]

drifting is lame. fun to do, not so much fun to watch. i'd rather have seen the same driving done for time or on dirt.

#2, I wish I had as much disposable income as these guys do. Watching the DC shoes boys try their hardest to destroy as many WRXs as possible gets kind of lame after a while. Typical American sensationalism/spectaclism.

[/flamesuit]

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
[flameretardantsuit]

drifting is lame. fun to do, not so much fun to watch. i'd rather have seen the same driving done for time or on dirt.

#2, I wish I had as much disposable income as these guys do. Watching the DC shoes boys try their hardest to destroy as many WRXs as possible gets kind of lame after a while. Typical American sensationalism/spectaclism.

[/flameretardantsuit]
fixed.

Yeah, gotta say that drifting is really lame. Probably one of the weakest spectator sports ever. WRC, F1 those are real motor sports were there is real life or death consequence. Hell F1 drivers were drifting their cars into turn since the 50's, nothing new. And how many takes did that first video take? He clearly ripped his rear bumper off against that wall but the rest of the video his rear is fresh? Lame.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Whatever. I dink around in snowy parking lots whenever I get the chance. Love it. Do I consider it a sport? No. Is it a skill? Yeah. Am I any good at it? Not really.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Yeah, gotta say that drifting is really lame. Probably one of the weakest spectator sports ever. WRC, F1 those are real motor sports were there is real life or death consequence. Hell F1 drivers were drifting their cars into turn since the 50's, nothing new. And how many takes did that first video take? He clearly ripped his rear bumper off against that wall but the rest of the video his rear is fresh? Lame.
You have to admit, that took a retarded amount of skill