Quantcast

Amazing Feat of Atheticism and Skill

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Just threw a quarter directly into my coin jar (3.5" wide) on the other side of the room (15'). Didn't even break a sweat. All-star.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Alas, no witnesses.

That's not a word, so I wouldn't know.
If it's not a word yet, this is our oppurtunity to make a word. Aethism now means throwing a quarter across the room into a jar. I submit the paperwork tomorrow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Very nice indeed!

I am an office waste paper basketball stud. If only basketball was played sitting down with wads of paper being tossed into rectangular blue recycle bins, I would have a shoe deal by now.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Yeah, you'll be calling them dollars soon. :rofl:
hahahaha - awesome.

We used to laugh about the exchange rate. Not any more. It's funny though. We had a dealer in Canada and he cut a sweet deal on discounting when we were worth more. I think it's hilarious that he is rammin' it in my old companies ass now, because they are too dumb to know the exchange.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
If you are familiar with flicking bottle caps, I onced richoted one off a coffee talble, off the far wall, it rebounded back and landed in a cup of beer.

Yes, there were witnesses. But she doesn't really talk to me anymore.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ridemonkey said:
Just threw a quarter directly into my coin jar (3.5" wide) on the other side of the room (15'). Didn't even break a sweat. All-star.
Aided by steroids no doubt...h

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Ridemonkey said:
so now do you expect us to peel your bananas for you ? :)