Quantcast

AMBP needs a bobcat (front loader) and operator.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Anybody in the LA area have or know somebody that could get us a bobcat for a few days? A freebee would be nice, but we know those things aren't cheap so..$

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
If you need an operator, let me know. I've got experience running just about all heavy equipment, especially Bobcats and Loaders.

Get an equipment rental company to sponsor AMBP. Bobcats aren't too expensive. What makes it expensive is the delivery and pickup.

I have a truck, just need to find a trailer that will hold a Bobcat.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
ncrider said:
Anybody in the LA area have or know somebody that could get us a bobcat for a few days? A freebee would be nice, but we know those things aren't cheap so..$
I have experience doing wheelies in Bobcats, no joke.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Pbody said:
If you need an operator, let me know. I've got experience running just about all heavy equipment, especially Bobcats and Loaders.

Get an equipment rental company to sponsor AMBP. Bobcats aren't too expensive. What makes it expensive is the delivery and pickup.

I have a truck, just need to find a trailer that will hold a Bobcat.
Excellent.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
mtnbrider said:
Is baldy not letting us use their loaders and stuff anymore?
The stuff they have is too big for cutting line. We'll use their dozzers and such for moving lots of dirt when needed for fronjtastic landings and barhumping tables...

Grizzle

Monkey
Sep 7, 2005
La Crescenta, CA
I am a decent equipment operator also, and my truck can easily tow up to around 12000 LBS, so a backhoe or a bobcat is no trouble for me to tow around. That part if delivery is no problem.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Sweet Grizzle. Maybe we'll have you and pbody go bananas in the up coming weeks. Both of you guys should PM me your contact info and your weekend availability. Oh and sanjay, with your mad skills on the bobcat I think it's clear what you should be riding at SeaOtter this year ;)

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
ncrider said:
Sweet Grizzle. Maybe we'll have you and pbody go bananas in the up coming weeks. Both of you guys should PM me your contact info and your weekend availability. Oh and sanjay, with your mad skills on the bobcat I think it's clear what you should be riding at SeaOtter this year ;)
I sent you a PM.