Quantcast

ambpsocal.org

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Nope AMBP is dead. This was explained months ago in one of the Baldy updates. I've been posting Baldy updates every so often. The latest is all enviromental reports are finally finished. No significant negative enviromental impacts were found by any of our Botanist, Biologist or Archeologist. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from Sacremento.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Gimme the green light and I'll be there with a truckload of tools and a case of Redbulls! Lets dig brah!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It was posted in an update but was never really broadcasted...

Mt. Baldy has decided to become more involved in the bike park project (this is a good thing). As a result AMBP is no longer a necessary organization. I just finally got around to taking down the websites, and releasing the domain names.

No monies donated were kept, or spent, and no checks were cashed. And no ones contact info was ever made public or givin to any third parties.

Conrad (ncrider) is the main man on the bike park and is working very closely with Mt. Baldy to build not only a bike park, but a world class hella gnar gnar bike park. While it may take a bit longer to complete and open it wil be worth it in the end. Conrad and Mt.Baldy are working hard and doing good things.

Be patient and it will be worth it! :thumb:
Zark said:
Gimme the green light and I'll be there with a truckload of tools and a case of Redbulls! Lets dig brah!
I have a hill you can dig! Get down here! :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I still can't believe you named it AMBP. I was honestly just joking when I suggested it...

Anyhow, glad to help out, and maybe I'll get to ride Baldy if I'm still in Cali when it opens and I can make it down from hella gnar*cal...

(Been in SF 3 weeks now...good to be back on the left coast...!)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Zark said:
My only friend that has a ranch that I am allowed to build on, hates when I build stuff. He's an idiot...

I really need to go dig stuff. I have a pic axe, 3 kinds of shovels, and a rake.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MikeD said:
I still can't believe you named it AMBP. I was honestly just joking when I suggested it...

Anyhow, glad to help out, and maybe I'll get to ride Baldy if I'm still in Cali when it opens and I can make it down from hella gnar*cal...

(Been in SF 3 weeks now...good to be back on the left coast...!)
We got the presidential veto/override on that one. The masses voted for something else. :D

It sounds great if you say it in a Porky Pig voice.... "Ammmbupupupupupupupu........"

I guess the wheels of bureaucracy grind very slow.