Quantcast

America, fat AND dumb.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In a related note, our resident 650lbs+ guy is back in the hospital raising our medical premiums with "chest issues". It's incredibly sad to me because I really do like the guy, but it really is a life style issue for him. The guy defines the laziness issue and has no one to blame but himself.
To continue with my anecdote about fat people being the root of all evil, our fatty made it out of the hospital and back to work on Friday. Apparently someone at Memorial decided he needed an MRI, but of course he doesn't fit in a regular one and is too heavy. So he had to be transported up north (CSU ag school?) to the special MRI for fat kids, and only one doctor was even willing to work it with him in it. So, transport costs, testing, hospital stay, even more drugs etc etc = $$$$$$$$$, just to tell an obese guy that he's unhealthy, and go figure, has an enlarged heart. :disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
To continue with my anecdote about fat people being the root of all evil, our fatty made it out of the hospital and back to work on Friday. Apparently someone at Memorial decided he needed an MRI, but of course he doesn't fit in a regular one and is too heavy. So he had to be transported up north (CSU ag school?) to the special MRI for fat kids, and only one doctor was even willing to work it with him in it. So, transport costs, testing, hospital stay, even more drugs etc etc = $$$$$$$$$, just to tell an obese guy that he's unhealthy, and go figure, has an enlarged heart. :disgust:
don't worry, if he's as bad off as you've indicated, his survival rate is closing in on zero.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
^ He should be denied treatment of any sort until he loses weight.
:stupid:

I feel the same way about people who bitch about being too fat to fly. Kevin Smith took it on himself to drop enough weight to not make it an issue, I would think others would do the same.

For me it was having to buy dress pants. If I was too fat for an MRI machine, I would think that is getting close to being stuck in the house and having to call into work fat.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
don't worry, if he's as bad off as you've indicated, his survival rate is closing in on zero.
Thats what we all keep thinking. But I wouldn't have taken the over on 45 and that was 5 years ago, and I sure as sh/t never thought he'd make it past 50. Wrong again. The way its going he's gonna out live us all. :twitch:

We used to have a guy here who was retired army. Healthy, didn't smoke, very fit, ran a 5k @ lunch damn near every day, way into martial arts, etc. He had a siezure one night at home, docs found a brain tumour. He was dead in less then 8 months. Yet fatty mcfat still "walks" the earth. WTF?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Thats what we all keep thinking. But I wouldn't have taken the over on 45 and that was 5 years ago, and I sure as sh/t never thought he'd make it past 50. Wrong again. The way its going he's gonna out live us all. :twitch:

We used to have a guy here who was retired army. Healthy, didn't smoke, very fit, ran a 5k @ lunch damn near every day, way into martial arts, etc. He had a siezure one night at home, docs found a brain tumour. He was dead in less then 8 months. Yet fatty mcfat still "walks" the earth. WTF?
Buddy Holly released 3 studio albums. Britney Spears is up to 7 and counting.

God is a real fvcking asshole, it seems.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
here in CO -- well, actually just my office -- there are 6 chicks, 5 of whom are unquestionably overweight. obviously, we're a software shop.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
here in CO -- well, actually just my office -- there are 6 chicks, 5 of whom are unquestionably overweight. obviously, we're a software shop.
Lets not forget the number of fatties we have in my place of employment. Off the top of my head I would guess we have 4 or 5 guys who qualify as obese, plus the 650+ guy I've mentioned before. My work place is not a place were people do a lot of sitting around either. :confused:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good stuff!!! That's why I'm building my soon to be 7 year old son a tree house for his birthday and not a game console. Thankfully he's not gotten the video game bug yet (except Angry Birds on my phone when we're waiting somewhere or in church....LOL) and I'm going to put that off as long as possible.
Sweet! Got any pics of the tree house? We're trying to build one for our 4 year old this summer. The whole "fear of sending him outside all day to play because of sexual predator risk" is terrifying, so we're just trying to make use of the fact that we have a fenced yard that backs up to some good old fashioned woods. In a couple years he can go beyond the fence, and we're trying to make the yard as fun as possible in the meantime.

On another note, he's a scrawny little thing who gets limited TV, but I would assume that most of the people on here would be of the same mindset since bike riding goes hand in hand with being outside doing stuff. And outside stuff is good.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sweet! Got any pics of the tree house? We're trying to build one for our 4 year old this summer. The whole "fear of sending him outside all day to play because of sexual predator risk" is terrifying, so we're just trying to make use of the fact that we have a fenced yard that backs up to some good old fashioned woods. In a couple years he can go beyond the fence, and we're trying to make the yard as fun as possible in the meantime.

On another note, he's a scrawny little thing who gets limited TV, but I would assume that most of the people on here would be of the same mindset since bike riding goes hand in hand with being outside doing stuff. And outside stuff is good.
Buy a book called Handy Dad. It will give you tons of stuff to do with the kids.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Fair play, whatever floats your boat, but by the beard of Zeus this is f*cked up.
She's the fattest person in the world to have a baby and gets paid by her online fans to eat. Some even pay for food to be delivered to her door.

Mother-of-two from Ohio in the US, Donna Simpson, 44, has carved out a niche online where men who like large women can watch her eat - at a price.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/technology/technology-news/paid-to-eat-woman-fattens-up-bank-balance-by-scoffing-food-online-20110714-1heto.html#ixzz1S55X5RBd
Auto-play video alert btw.
10% off for African ISP addresses apparently.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I remember hearing about that woman on the radio.
Pretty crazy stuff...although I think its just as disturbing that there are people out there who want to see that. Yikes...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
^^^^^ You shouldn't be so critical, I'd bet 90% of her paying customers come from Japan..... :brows:
STOP STALKING ME! Fatties need love too. Actually I think this is pretty bush league for Japan. Maybe if she was regurgitating her food while wearing a Hello Kitty costume.......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fair play, whatever floats your boat, but by the beard of Zeus this is f*cked up.
Auto-play video alert btw.
10% off for African ISP addresses apparently.
I'm not going to start watching until she has a stroke. Comatose fat people being force-fed through a tub, now that is hot!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Force fed/evacuated feedback loop. Flow meter up the old wazoo commands feeding tube. Crank up gain to identify natural resonance of GI tract.
ok, last suggestion before we go to the lab: have syadasti ironically force feed her centipedes

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^ You must spread some reputation around before you can give it to Tyler Durden again