Quantcast

American Gladiators

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Were the Gladiators tested for Steroids? I wonder what they are doing now... What about the San Diego Chicken? Is it still around?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
MMike said:
Zap and Lace oh yeah.....
The only name I remember were Nitro and Malibu. I was watching Peoples' Court a few years later and saw Malibu on it...

That show really was the isht back in the day.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Gladiators was okay. What we need is to bring back Battledome. It was one a few years back and was clearly the best show on TV. It was like Gladiators without respect.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I figured out a way to solve the prison overcrowding in this country. Have a program nationally televised so people can watch the convicts fight each other to the death.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
The one where they had tennis ball's launched at then was the best, you could use that mega sized nerf rocket launcher thingy against them

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
Rip said:
I figured out a way to solve the prison overcrowding in this country. Have a program nationally televised so people can watch the convicts fight each other to the death.

Didn't you see 'The Running Man'
Almost the same idea, but it wouldn't work....All the hosts would be killed by a disgruntled 'contestant' and the audience would learn a life lesson in the end. Bad TV, unless they air it on the Oxygen network.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I saw one show where this chick was doing the course at the end & one of the guys that was staged on the course to grab the rope & lead the contestant to the next obstacle, grabbed this chicks breast & ass. It was sooo obvious too. She swung up to ledge, she grabbed his hand he grabbed her tittie & as she ran off, he then smacked her ass but his hand appeared to have lingered. They even showed a replay & I was so obvious dude was coping a feel. ahhhhh, great times. :thumb: