Quantcast

American History X....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Is just one of those movies you cannot watch on TV, you should watch it Unedited. That way you get teh full effect of whats really happening with the changing of someone life. For anyone who has not seen the movie, its a Very harsh movie, definently not for the week hearted.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I agree, excellent movie, brilliant performances.
See if you can find Romper Stomper at the video store. Makes American History X look like a my little pony convention.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ed Norton is buff in that movie. He wasn't the big in Fight Club, but it looks like they were made around the same time. WTF?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Pretty much anything with Ed Norton is a good film, although Im not as fond of 'Death to Smoochy' as some are.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I've yet to watch it. It was on FX last night and I tuned in for awhile and thought "This probably doesn't have the punch of the theater version. I better go rent it instead." Turned it off and read a chapter of my book. I'll try to rent it this weekend.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
awesome movie. we watched some segments of that movie in one of the gang schools i was in because it portrayed the mentality of extremists and how hard it is for them to understand reason and order.
between this movie and fight club...Ed Norton = awesome! :thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I've yet to watch it. It was on FX last night and I tuned in for awhile and thought "This probably doesn't have the punch of the theater version. I better go rent it instead." Turned it off and read a chapter of my book. I'll try to rent it this weekend.
Defenetly a good choice, While I was suprized how much was left in on Fx last night, which would be why I made the post. There is just too much cut out of it, defently go rent it.