Quantcast

amsterdam on the CUSS

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
heading to amsterdam in about 4 hours with a mate of mine... the plan is to SS the city... burn a few down and drink some good beer... prolly going to hit up the heinekein brewery as well... i ll take some photos and post when i get back... can t wait, should be a good time...

anyone want me to burn one down for them ??? :dancing:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Where are the pictures? WTF? You promised pictures!?
DIE :)... no one answered so i figure nobody cares :(
whaddya care biatch ????#%^@#% you were there !!!!

you racing in this queer leg shaving festival this weekend ???

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Nobody cares? Thats a pretty bleak outlook for someone as normally sunny and bright as you!
No racing, gotta 40 students to baby sit here. Too much fun. :nuts: Like being a camp counselor at the most bizarre summer camp ever.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
How did I miss this thread? I want you to smoke a fat one for me retrospectivly!

Edit: Oh yeah, I missed it cos it's in the SS forum.. :devil:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
so how was it. i'm not so sure about riding a bike around that city. the traffic is hard enough to pay attetntion too when i'm moving at walking speed. i may, however, have had many valid reasons for my constant state of near confusion over there. pics?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Laura-
It was pretty cool. Amsterdam is nothing if not eclectic. For a kid from the Mid West, it is pretty cool. I stayed relatively sober, the Heineken brewery was my only excess (damn job!) and tried not to get run down by a trolley. If I ever live there, I am getting a boat! And a 6 ft. supermodel looking frau. But thats another story!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
WTF? You gotta put my new fork on the Jamis. It came in today, and as you I am too dumb (and toolless) to do it meself...
Plus beers in the fridge. Think you can still drink?

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
WTF? You gotta put my new fork on the Jamis. It came in today, and as you I am too dumb (and toolless) to do it meself...
Plus beers in the fridge. Think you can still drink?
i m drinkinfg right now... goes pretty well with codine... i ll talk ya through the fork if ya like... i m all gimped out