Quantcast

Amy Winehouse WTF?!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Soon she will be able to fellate through an abscess in her cheek.

:thumb:

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Soon she will be able to felate through an abscess in her cheek.

:thumb:
That may be the worst mental image I've had in a long, long time. What kind of mind must you have to conceive of something like that?

For the record, this is the third rep I've given in this thread. It's full of funny. - Or would have been, I've got to spread the love first apparently.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Why why why did I look at the link, then google her to figure out why I should care. I just took up a valuable bit of storage for some skank who looks like a rotting apple.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Why why why did I look at the link, then google her to figure out why I should care. I just took up a valuable bit of storage for some skank who looks like a rotting apple.
I bet she needs lube even for a blow job.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, this is a newspaper, albeit a gossip rag. I believe they have certain standards about publishing photos.

And frankly, Winehouse is not exactly someone with a huge amount of integrity that could be smeared.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Well, this is a newspaper, albeit a gossip rag. I believe they have certain standards about publishing photos.

And frankly, Winehouse is not exactly someone with a huge amount of integrity that could be smeared.
Are you kidding? A gossip rag having publishing standards? That's laughable.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I had a friend who used to crank and he said it felt like spiders were crawling on you so you itch/scratch till it bled.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Amy Winehouse? You guys are discussing heroin addicted transvestites now?

Then again, this is a N 8 thread...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I had a friend who used to crank and he said it felt like spiders were crawling on you so you itch/scratch till it bled.
I noticed that tweakers always mention a specific bug when they talk about the crawling. It's never just "something" or even just "bugs", it's roaches or spiders or something specific. I wonder why?

If I start tweaking, I am going to pick something offbeat for my crawlbugs. Goliath beetles or inchworms, maybe.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
as i was reading the article i kept reading her name as whorehouse.

more fitting at the very least...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I swear to god, if it wasn't for N8, I'd have no clue who this person was.

Who gives a rat's ass about this "woman's" skin? Seriously?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Are you kidding? A gossip rag having publishing standards? That's laughable.
British libel laws are rather strict, and I doubt anyone has to make a crazy story about Winehouse.

I think I have listened to her music once but seen a million ****ed up pictures or her.