Quantcast

An American on MS-Racing......

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
http://www.pinkbike.com/news/JD-swanguen-ms-intense-team-2008.html

"MS-Intense Factory-Racing adds the 17-year-old U.S. American J.D. Swanguen super talent from California to the team, already consisting of Matti Lehikoinen (FIN), Anneke Beerten (NED) and Mio Suemasa (JPN). With a second place in the junior's downhill finals at the 2007 world championships in Ft. William (UK) J.D. proved his extraordinary racing skills. Earlier in the year, when he took the overall win at «Ray's 3 Ride» mountain bike contest he already beat a bunch of the 26-inch elite."

It's the first time I hear about this rider.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Yeah...First time hearing about him...
How many top 30 he did in WC Circuit this year or top Norba results?
not postive... don't think he raced any world cups this year... maybe moribor? donno for sure.

he did a few races this year as a Jr in the NMBS/Norba.

He placed 2nd at the Worlds in Jr.

great rider... my thought are that since MS Racing lost Pokoj to Kona (i think), they'll have someone to compete in a variety of events - from dh racing to street/dirt comps..

Poindexter

Chimp
Dec 25, 2007
not postive... don't think he raced any world cups this year... maybe moribor? donno for sure.

he's been racing as a Jr in the NMBS/Norba.

He placed 2nd at the Worlds in Jr.

great rider... my thought are that since MS Racing lost Pokoj to Kona (i think), they'll have someone to compete in a variety of events - from dh racing to street/dirt comps..
Pretty sure he won the national championship this year.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
He won the USA Junior Nationals this year as well as the junior Snowmass final, and 2nd place in juniors at the Worlds in Ft. William.