Quantcast

An auto-follow drone for GoPro cameras

Jul 2, 2014
Hey, guys!

Came here to tell you about a GoPro accessory my team has created. It's an auto-follow drone called AirDog, and the reason I'm posting about it here is because I thought the GoPro crowd of you would be interested. It allows you to shoot aerial footage without having someone to operate the drone while you ride the trail, do the jumps etc. Forget about remote control or phone app operation (you don't wanna do that riding down the hill), Airdog is a unique solution for action sports or anything else you wish to film without actually holding your GoPro. You just strap AirLeash on your hand or bike, and the AirDog follows.

What we've done so far:
1. AirDog is tested and a working prototype ready for production.
2. AirDog will be the first commercial product of its kind in the market from November 2014.
3. It has AirLeash - waterproof GPS device tracking your movement with a significantly better signal than smartphones.
4. Two years of R&D invested into the creation of a working prototype to get the best possible solution.

So I'd like to ask for a little help ? if you like AirDog, we would greatly appreciate if you spread the word and back it on Kickstarter (not sure if I can post the link here, but you can look it up on KS). Let?s make a revolution in action sports videos together!

Here you can see it in action:

Many thanks!!
Dace

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Normally I might call this spam... but it's kinda cool. Go ahead and post the Kickstarter link - good luck with it.