Quantcast

an early morning stroll

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
just thought id share some pics i took this morning as i was having a walk on the beach. keep in mind these are from a phone so the quality isnt good. plus its super wide angle so i had to get like 2 inches away to get a decent shot.

scripps pier

mmmmm, runoff

some local wildlife(sea urchins and mussels)

and a shot of the la jolla coastline

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
cool photos man.

p.s. Fraser, don't you EVER have anything nice to say...You are the definition of condescending. You are single aren't you?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
davep said:
cool photos man.

p.s. Fraser, don't you EVER have anything nice to say...You are the definition of condescending. You are single aren't you?
Sure, I'll just post "Great Photos!" like everyone else. You can barely tell what it is, must be Abstract art!

:rolleyes:

Edit: Please stop hitting on me, I don't swing your way.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
davep said:
cool photos man.

I thought he was more 3/4's.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Does it make feel better to consistantly put down others? Does it make you feel 'bigger'? Read the original post LB said that they were taken by a low end camera/phone as he was casually walking around this morning. He felt like sharing something that he liked. A couple of us 'regulars' (read not as cool as Trancend) think that they are cool for what they are. You on the other hand, like so many other of your posts, come along and **** all over his parade because the photos are not up to your short-mans complex standards.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
davep said:
Does it make feel better to consistantly put down others? Does it make you feel 'bigger'? Read the original post LB said that they were taken by a low end camera/phone as he was casually walking around this morning. He felt like sharing something that he liked. A couple of us 'regulars' (read not as cool as Trancend) think that they are cool for what they are. You on the other hand, like so many other of your posts, come along and **** all over his parade because the photos are not up to your short-mans complex standards.
I'm sorry that my "standards" for photos include being able to make out what the subject is. :rolleyes:

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Transcend said:
Sure, I'll just post "Great Photos!" like everyone else. You can barely tell what it is, must be Abstract art!

Or if you insist on bieng an ass you could just keep your mouth shut!! It is an option believe it or not.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Transcend said:
I'm sorry that my "standards" for photos include being able to make out what the subject is. :rolleyes:
Your 'standards' are to be a dick to as many people as possible on this board.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Technically, and seeing the photos for what they are and not what quality they are, they are really nice shots. Well thought out, and well framed. Take the same shots with a high res digicam and the photos will be awesome. Or, leave them as they are and go for the retro grainy look.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Transcend said:

Nice edit. and way to avoid the subject but my point still stands You have major anger issues, most likely from your stature and how you think others percieve you because of it. In the end you are a absolute prick to every one around you in an attempt to make yourself feel better.

I am just tired of reading your same old B.S. everytime you post about how everything you do, or say, or own, is better than everyone else. Fortunately there are some nice, knowledgable, helpfull people on this board. You however are NOT one of them. The fact that you are a mod here disgusts me. YOU SUCK!!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
davep said:
Nice edit. and way to avoid the subject but my point still stands You have major anger issues, most likely from your stature and how you think others percieve you because of it. In the end you are a absolute prick to every one around you in an attempt to make yourself feel better.

I am just tired of reading your same old B.S. everytime you post about how everything you do, or say, or own, is better than everyone else. Fortunately there are some nice, knowledgable, helpfull people on this board. You however are NOT one of them. The fact that you are a mod here disgusts me. YOU SUCK!!
Sure thing, Freud. Here's the secret, I don't particularly care what you (especially) or anyone else thinks.

Feel free to use the ignore list, it's there for a reason. The fact that you whine like a 6 year old girl, disgusts me. So we are even. :)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Transcend said:
I have a 640x480 phone, looks much better. 1.3 mega pixel is the size of the photo, not the quality contained there-in.
let's not get into a camera phone e-fight :) i would win anyway :D :rofl:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
dump said:
let's not get into a camera phone e-fight :) i would win anyway :D :rofl:
Ya, I want that phone you have. My provider doesn't have it yet and I'm too lazy to get one off of ebay, unlock it, etc (if you even can with the Sony's).

I was just pointing out that 1.3mp doesn't mean a thing as my 640 x 480 3650 has a pretty decent picture.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Transcend said:
Ya, I want that phone you have. My provider doesn't have it yet and I'm too lazy to get one off of ebay, unlock it, etc (if you even can with the Sony's).

I was just pointing out that 1.3mp doesn't mean a thing as my 640 x 480 3650 has a pretty decent picture.
Mine came unlocked... getting them direct &/or ebay is the way to go... US providers are the last to get the nice phones & when they do, they charge far too much or try to lock you into a 2 year deal. You have to look to europe/asia/arabia for the good stuff :)

my camera phone :cool:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
btw lovebunny,
I like the first shot... almost looks like the photos were run through a filter... kinda interesting.

J

JRB

I like the idea, LB.

DaveP - transcend has a bigger e-Prick than all of us.

Transcend - you can't ignore mods, dillstroker.