Quantcast

an early Saturday morning ride.

splat

Nam I am
I needed to be in the office at 10 am , and on an email thread yesterday we were discussing rides for today and I mentioned I could ride at 7 abd be back at 9 , well CP , said it would work for him , and it just went from there ,. we had Me , CP , IF_rider , The silver turtle and Donny. But the silver turtle's Bike is still in the shop, and the Shop Bike he had been using has a Blown Shock. so He borrowed , IF_riders Cove Hartail.

any way here is CP navigating through some rocks

IF rider with the hump back look to keep his camel back from freezing.

CP, If_rider and Donny ripping through the Berm.

And around this time , Both IF_reider and I were leaking oil from our forks . and Both us have gotten those froks from one MMcG ! Hmmmm coicidence ? or the fact that is was 12 degress andthe seals probaly just froze.

any ay final photo, because CP and I had to take off at this ppoint leaving the other 3 to keep on riding. is the Silver turtle going through the trees on ahard tail.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude, I see you guys are rocking full faces for the XC ride. Awesome! It's so damn cold here that I do the same. Everyone else is wearing a beanie, a mask, and bandana with ventalicious XC lids, and my head is fine and comfy with the full face. I'm gonna tape a few vents over for the next ride and see if it's anywarmer. Seriously, why do people insist on vents for helmet? My head freezes way more than it boils.

splat

Nam I am
actually , they wear full face all year long. But as far as ventilation goes I agree with you , thats why on colder days I wear a BMX style helmet htat has practacly no vents. and as far as the fullface goes I'm thinking about getting/wearing one, after having just put $11000 into dental work, I want to protect the choppers.