Quantcast

An escaped inmate ruins my lunch hour...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
...stupid asshat was a staff sargent who only had a 6 month sentence for violations of:

ARTICLE 86 –ABSENT WITHOUT LEAVE and ARTICLE 112a – WRONGFUL USE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

So the base is locked down and the cops :rolleyes: are swarming all over the place in their atv's.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
N8 said:
Secret underground bunker...:sneaky:

I work at a place like that too. Last week this guy flew his helicopter here and gave a speech (maybe you've heard of him, he has his own special helicopter and an airplane, and he also happens to ride a bike) and I couldn't get to my office for all the security. I guess I could have gone to the speech but I had better things to do besides he really didn't have anything new to say.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jdschall said:
I work at a place like that too. Last week this guy flew his helicopter here and gave a speech (maybe you've heard of him, he has his own special helicopter and an airplane, and he also happens to ride a bike) and I couldn't get to my office for all the security. I guess I could have gone to the speech but I had better things to do besides he really didn't have anything new to say.

I've invited that some dude to go riding here twice... and so far nada!

:mad: