Quantcast

An interesting thought about First Blood

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I re-watched First Blood last night and was thinking about an alternate ending for the movie. Instead of surrendering how awesome would it have been if Rambo killed all the state police then walked down the street to a dinner then sat down and ordered a bowl of chili.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
that's a pretty good ending broken spoke,but must wait for a response from dirtymike he's the number 1# ramboo fan.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I thought this thread was gonna be about something else.....for once the lounge actually exceeded my expectations...or my brain needs to re-booted, or maybe just booted.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Or he found out Hope was in Canada, got really angry, killed all Canadians and then had the chili with a side order of a small garden salad.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Can I come over? I'd like to see what's going on in there.

PS: you can visit my 'house' cuz all the lights are on, but no one's home.
Yeah sure, I'll be in the dunge.....errr....basement. It's strictly bring your own carving implements though.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yeah that ending will work, but add a little squeal teaser. When the waitress asks what he wants to drink and he replies " coke " she of courses informs him that they only have Pepsi, and asks if that would be ok?