Quantcast

And a year later!

Well its almost been a year since my 40,000$ f*@! up, and i got a new rig on the way! I have not rode (well once) in forever, so its time to start over...and Ill do it on this for now...until I get my BIG bike...and I also have a transition Trail or Park...things are looking good!(I hope I didnt jinx myself)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
T. EAKIN said:
Were gay??? Isn't this your roommate / teammate on the 06
Cannondale team.:love:

That guy is my HERO! It scares me though that you went to a website called bikerfox.

Hey, you know what's really gay? When you stop riding and say that mountain bikes and racing are a waste of time and money but a year later you go buy three new very expensive bikes and start racing again! SNAP!:rofl:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
holliswood said:
That guy is my HERO! It scares me though that you went to a website called bikerfox.

Hey, you know what's really gay? When you stop riding and say that mountain bikes and racing are a waste of time and money but a year later you go buy three new very expensive bikes and start racing again! SNAP!:rofl:

2x OWENED.

3 new expensive bikes?? Whats the 3rd??

T. EAKIN

Chimp
Feb 18, 2002
T...Town
oly said:
2x OWENED.

3 new expensive bikes?? Whats the 3rd??
I have to admit, when I had my daughter spending money on bikes seemed like a poor choice.:nopity:

Know that she is 17 months. I have seen the light.:clue:

I only have two bikes know.

M3
Blur 4X

I had a Chase, but the 4X took its place.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
T. EAKIN said:
I have to admit, when I had my daughter spending money on bikes seemed like a poor choice.:nopity:

Know that she is 17 months. I have seen the light.:clue:

I only have two bikes know.

M3
Blur 4X

I had a Chase, but the 4X took its place.

lol, i thought HW was referring to Bibs... :)

You gotta get on spending it before the learn where you keep it....

Total Heckler said:
What happened originally if you don’t mind me asking?
Oh no dont mind at all! :)
I broke my shoulder last year it was bad, and so I sold my bike and bougth camera gear. So Im finally caoming back after gaining A ton of weight and losing my lungs, I used to teach spin class and now cant get teh breath to say spin class (j/k) So nothing major, just getting bikes again!

Kim and tige, you know why I know youre' gay...cuase you both bought the new Coldplay CD.......

T. EAKIN

Chimp
Feb 18, 2002
T...Town
bibs said:
Kim and tige, you know why I know youre' gay...cuase you both bought the new Coldplay CD.......
That is the Eakin brothers racing music.

You should see Marty dance to coldplay. Its magical.....:dancing:

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Nice to see you back on the bike. Maybe I will run by you at softies some time this summer. Or even doing some less-than-crazy DH.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Certified Drunk said:
Come on Marty, you have used the population loserville waaaay to many times now. Move on!

I got three bits of advise for you that you REALLY should pay attention too:
1. Manscape. Do Lorrainne a favor and let her see your bits and peices from behind the carpet, she might like it.
2. Buy a Prophet. You are going to need one, trust me!
3. Sell that useless truck of yours and buy something you can actually shuttle with rather than relying on me or Tige and saying "the road is too bumpy for all that horsepower".

Have a nice day!

holliswood said:
Come on Marty, you have used the population loserville waaaay to many times now. Move on!

I got three bits of advise for you that you REALLY should pay attention too:
1. Manscape. Do Lorrainne a favor and let her see your bits and peices from behind the carpet, she might like it.
2. Buy a Prophet. You are going to need one, trust me!
3. Sell that useless truck of yours and buy something you can actually shuttle with rather than relying on me or Tige and saying "the road is too bumpy for all that horsepower".

Have a nice day!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH< I almost pissed myself reading that!!!!...yea marty time to ditch the afro in your crotch and let those babies breath , lord knows they just found out what pussy was....LOL
and two get tha damn prophet and 3!!

his truck is pretty sick...but the short bus will only be sround a few more months...