Quantcast

and buzzed I am!!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
All right... I have had Emma all day, and only ate a tuna sandwitch at about 11:00... I am almost done with my 2nd beer, and I am feeling buzzed... we are going out to dinner tonight... so this should be interesting... one thing I can say is I AM NOT DRIVING!!!

it is awesome for me to feel buzzed on 2 beers... this could be the cheapest night out in a long time:thumb: that just means more money to spend on my new bikey:thumb:

WHOOT WHOOOT!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
brungeman said:
All right... I have had Emma all day, and only ate a tuna sandwitch at about 11:00... I am almost done with my 2nd beer, and I am feeling buzzed... we are going out to dinner tonight... so this should be interesting... one thing I can say is I AM NOT DRIVING!!!

it is awesome for me to feel buzzed on 2 beers... this could be the cheapest night out in a long time:thumb: that just means more money to spend on my new bikey:thumb:

WHOOT WHOOOT!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!
a two beer queer.

jvp108

king of the road
Mar 21, 2006
filthadelphia
brungeman said:
All right... I have had Emma all day, and only ate a tuna sandwitch at about 11:00... I am almost done with my 2nd beer, and I am feeling buzzed...
I too find myself combating babysitting by throwing back a few...those little ankle biters are much more cute when they learn to fetch beers.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
ive baby sat one time although i didnt drink while they were awake the second those ankle biters went to bed i stretched outside a window smokin a doobie

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
What kind of beer?
Started with a homebrew... then went to a Troegs, then a Sam Adams porter, then a Sam Smiths Brown, and finished with a Dos Equis special lager!!!:thumb:

the effects are wearing off now... but its all good... I needed not for the babysitting, but more for taking the edge off of the people we were having din din with!!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
greenchris said:
a two beer queer.
yep, and it would be a whole lot cheaper if every time I drank, I could remember not to eat before I started to drink, so I could get a buzz heading into the 3rd beer!:)