Quantcast

And finally the videos you have all been waiting for! (Bham DJ Comp)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Yeah, I finally got around to making the video internet friendly, I had a good sized file for windows, but the music was bad quality, so, sorry to some of you, it is in Real Media form. Also it might have some issues with not playing smoothly, sorry, if it really is a problem I'll try for windows again, or maybe quicktime. I also made a dock jumping movie that is in windows media form.

DJ Comp. Video
Dock jumping video, it's good too, watch it!

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Ok the dockjumping was a lot of fun... .and good music to. But does'nt a bike emerge when he is in the water. Or will it float for somE time. What a nOOb qeustion.
never done this before. As seen on the vid, you can';t always hold the bike on the handlebar.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Lefty said:
Ok the dockjumping was a lot of fun... .and good music to. But does'nt a bike emerge when he is in the water. Or will it float for somE time. What a nOOb qeustion.
never done this before. As seen on the vid, you can';t always hold the bike on the handlebar.
Well, you see, the bike is so light that it floats by itself, I just cut off each scene before it emerges from the water. I'm not much of a water person, so I dont dock jump, but it sure is fun to watch.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I only watched the Dock jumping.

:D :thumb: that dock ramp was huge! looks like you would almost stall out before taking off.

The night riding is better done than watched;)

the credts cracked me up zipping across the screen like that. I don't have speakers so I couldn't hear any of it.

Good job.

Rhino

S3C

Chimp
Jul 19, 2004
Edmonton, AB
It seems to be very skippy at a few sections. The rest was smooth. This is most likely a problem with the program that made the video. I have a almost brand new computer thats very fast. Try making it into a WMV or MPEG.

BTW dwaugh, your PM is full.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
S3C said:
It seems to be very skippy at a few sections. The rest was smooth. This is most likely a problem with the program that made the video. I have a almost brand new computer thats very fast. Try making it into a WMV or MPEG.

BTW dwaugh, your PM is full.
Dock jumping is a WMV, its probably real player's fault that it is skippy.

Rhino, try watching it with sound sometime, its better that way. And with a video that I will be making soon, you really need the sound to get the full effect. Its gonna be a great one, I hope.