Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Yup...

Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiance
The Associated Press, August 3, 2010
Related: News, Levi Johnston, Bristol Palin

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have called off their second engagement after he told her he may have fathered a baby with another girl.

The other girl was not identified, but a pregnant ex-girlfriend of Johnston has publicly denied he is the father.

The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told People magazine that the "final straw" was

when Johnston told her he was going to Hollywood to see a hunting show, but actually went there to star in a music video mocking her family.

Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, says she hopes her daughter will "move forward in life with her same forgiving, gracious, optimistic spirit, but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify."
Well...there you have it.

Also...I know I've had issues with Sarah quotes before...but wtf is she saying?? "but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Also...I know I've had issues with Sarah quotes before...but wtf is she saying?? "but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify"
i wonder if she realizes "trust but verify" is a russian proverb...did she read it out her window?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
She will, not just from henceforth but also from hitherto.
Hey now, that's just an unfair attack on the verbage she objectively chose to use, again, when she's just trying to bring an important issue to the American people, so that they can judge for themselves, the people of this great land, the real Americans, now again, from their own perspective, this strong, forgiving spirit that is their daughter.

Last edited:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Hey now, that's just an unfair attack on the verbage she objectively chose to use, again, when she's just trying to bring an important issue to the American people, so that they can judge for themselves, the people of this great land, the real Americans, now again, from their own perspective, this strong, forgiving spirit that is their daughter.
such as?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
in case you judgmental faggots still have it in for her, i offer for your shame,

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
That vid is geo blocked.... can't be viewed outside of the US.
But given that it's a fly on the wall style media whoring by the Palin clan, I'm not too sure if I should be annoyed at geo blocking or relieved that I don't have to watch the cultural vileness it (probably) contains???

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'd recommend against that, as the radioactive fallout could cause severe birth defe......oh.....