Quantcast

and here i thought her destiny involved her legs wrapped around a chrome pole

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Who in their right mind would pay to hear this idiot speak.

I will sum up her presentation for free.

"Um, hello my name is Bristol, I am a slut and got knocked up at 16. The only reason I am famous is because of my mommy and I have no life skills.

Like, thank you for inviting me to speak and I hope this has been an educational experience for you."

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I've never had a problem with the Palins hitting the lecture circuit. They are not exactly super-wealthy, so if they can milk the media circus now, good for them.

What I hate about Sarah Palin is that she offer political opinions and endorsements without being questioned exactly what she means.

With Bristol, I think her story of choosing to be an unwed mother and being thrust into the spotlight is interesting, and she is more honest than mommy.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
What I hate about Sarah Palin is that she offer political opinions and endorsements without being questioned exactly what she means.
i know we like to rag on her round these parts, but the line in the snow has been drawn: no one's going to accuse her of being what one would call a "balls deep thinker"

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
With Bristol, I think her story of choosing to be an unwed mother and being thrust into the spotlight is interesting, and she is more honest than mommy.
Bristol Feb 16 said:
(CNN) -- In her first interview since giving birth, the teenage daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said having a child is not "glamorous," and that telling young people to be abstinent is "not realistic at all."
Bristol May 6 said:
"Regardless of what I did personally, I just think that abstinence is the only ... 100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy," she told "Good Morning America" today
She's a money-sucking monkey who jumps up and dances whenever the right-wing plays the music-box. She may be more honest than mommy, but that's only because her mother is such a failure.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

@ :53

sure, he's dorky looking, but that's no reason to be so hard on him

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This, I believe is whats called "hedging your bet".
"Bristol, at 19, is now a young adult. As parents we obviously want what is best for our children, but Bristol is ultimately in charge of determining what is best for her and her beautiful son.

Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives.

We pray that, as a couple, Bristol and Levi's relationship matures into one that will allow Tripp to grow up graced with two loving parents in his life."

- The Palin family
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/14/palin-family-responds-to-engagement-news/?fbid=j5Sx1NpkNRA
If my folks had reacted like this to my engagement, they probably wouldn't have come to the wedding.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
tracing it back from the vid poster, it looks like http://www.bowlexpo.com/ in vega$ a couple weeks back.

track him down on fb & ask if he liked being sarah's line-spooning fluffer
I just sent him a message. I saw the banner, but when I saw Chad, I thought it might have been her dinner at Cal State Stanislaus. A lot of folks I know back home went to it. :rofl:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
WTF?? Are conservatives like little kids at Christmas time, paying $10 to have their picture taken on Santa's f'ing lap???
i'm sure that $10 will go a long way for the typical end user

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
WTF?? Are conservatives like little kids at Christmas time, paying $10 to have their picture taken on Santa's f'ing lap???
That was the same reaction I had. I think the guy after him was wanting her to sit on his lap, though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and a liberal wouldn't pay 10 bucks to sit on uncle barrys lap?