Quantcast

And Here. We. Go. - the Lourdes 2015 thread...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's just two frikkin weeks away boys! yeehaw.

So... Bruni pretty much killed it at Rotorua, and he's done well here before (I think...) I have him on the podium.

Blenki seemed to be on form there too.

Gee? He seemed to have given up at the end of his run. Playing his cards close to his chest? Still have him on the podium.

Hill... hard to say. He was stretched a little thin what with doing both DH and the Enduro. Should bring his fitness right up where it needs to be.

Greg?

SikMik. would love to see him up there, but I feel with all these new sponsors, the reliability of the rig won't be up to the beating he can dish out.

Bulldog... didn't seem himself.

I'm not sure about the ladies, but this is always a safe bet for the podium:

Rachel,
Manon
Ragot
Brown
Siegenthaler

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Greg?

Just read on Vital that he tore a tendon in his thumb. Not sure if that'll hold him out. It also says Fearon, who's been fuckin flying, was on a rental Operator for the race after practicing all week on the prototype Precept.

So stoked to see Jackson put up such a good result in such a stacked field at Crankworks.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
After carefully weighing all the misinformation, speculation and adding in a sprinkle of my own fanboy hopefulness, here's my guess:

Gwin
Rat
Bruni
Brendog
Hill

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
...and how about Bruni, just won crank works, right? I know, not WC, but he seems like another dark horse that could pull an amazing season.

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
SP season running joke of all time.. sure whatever keeps you away from kahawckmagic
2 week prediction Random Order: Simmonds Hill Gee Bruni Gwin. Its a brand spanking new track right?
Whole syndicate unfortunately is compromised unless Rat shows his foot is good to go after 6 months. Kiwi/ Trek World Racing could be consistent contention all season. Wild Cards Hart and Neko. When does the dirt league start?
There still to much snow

bismojo

Monkey
May 5, 2009
looking forward for the race!

good luck for all the riders, no more injuries please..

i'm waiting for sikmik's 'troublefree' run, samhill's crazy lines and blenki's fluid style!

1 hill (lourdes = no pedaling they say)
2 neko (chainless gambler)
3 loic (no jet lag)
4 blenki (with wireless gloves)
5 sikmik (if the tires keep inflated)

wildcard = gwin

:thumb:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Well let's see, who is good enough for a podium and healthy:
Hill, Gee, Ratty (?), Neko, Brendog (seems getting his racehead right), Brannigan, Bulldog, Mick, Needles, Kona, Gwin, Brosnan :doh::confused:

Way too much choice...

What about the chainsaw?

Feb 13, 2015
CT
I think ratboy is going to come back fast as ever, but im rooting for neko and gwin all the way. who the hell knows, thats why the first race is so damn exciting :rockout:

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
B's

1. Brosnan
2. Bruni
3. Bryceland, boy called rat
4. Blenkinsop/ Bejesus /Brit rider of GT
5. Bulldog/ Bam's fast father/ Black american rider of Pivot
? Brannigan
? Beer
? Brendog

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Purely based on what I want to happen, limited to who is racing:

1. Gwin or Hill (I have the feeling one will crash out)
2. Mick
3. Brosnan
4. Bruni
5. Neko

vikingboy

Monkey
Dec 15, 2009
No love for Hart on here?
love Hart, unpredictable though. Either wins by a mile or crashes big time. Kinda reminds me of watching Sam Hill years ago. Danny seemed to calm down towards end of last season so perhaps he will start to podium more regularly this year/next.