Quantcast

And Here. We. Go. - the Lourdes 2015 thread...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
5:30

Replay after it's over at 8?

Right?

right guys?

tell me that second part is right
You lazy bum! I'm gonna pull a pinkbike and make a thread with the winner's name in the title as soon as the race is over.

spinner

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Australia
Redbull / Parkin Bros practice video:
http://dirtmountainbike.com/racing-events/lourdes-world-cup-2015-red-bull-practice-video.html

Anyone know how to download RB videos? They're obviously designed to try and stop you, hopefully someone has figured it out though.
Nope. I've resorted to screen capture using Fraps , then converting and reducing the mammoth files using Handbrake. Works well but it's not just a click away like using video download helper or the likes.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Shit I watch supercross every sunday or monday night and haven't had a race ruined yet. I'm good at ignoring the internet when I need to :D

I'm telling ya........the wake up whenever you want and watch the replay is the system. Cameras/streams down, a rider royally fucked waiting on a helicopter......ain't no thing. I'm makin waffles and hittin pause or FF!

4130biker

May 24, 2007
9 hours ahead of us on west coast. Schedule says Elite Men at 14:00, minus 9 hours I get 5 AM.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Just bought a chromecast at 11pm at a f/in walmrat so I don't have to watch on my phone.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
***spoilers***

Stoked to see Aussies in the 1st, 3rd and 7th spots in Jnr Mens. Can't wait for the Senior finals

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Jesus Toodles! You almost f'd the women's results for me! Hahaha

feed is working great and looking great. Seems like a lot of cameras on course!

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Bummer if Gwin wins this. Not because anything against Gwin, but just because we didn't see his run at all.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Odds are good, but still some fast guys to come. I think someone else will take it.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
With no more GoPros we can't have the split screen replay to find out where all the time came from. F U UCI!

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Well, so far this is much more exciting than the Grand Prix of China was and a few billion dollars cheaper. As much as I enjoy Claudio's rides, he is a little boring in the booth though. I want Nigel Page back in there. Or let's just throw David Hobbs in and see what happens.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
that was an exciting race weekend. the only downside was the timing of Gwin's run. still, it's awesome that he nailed it. I like seeing people pick themselves up off the ground and climb back to the top. was his last win in Pietermaritzburg? Totally opposite style courses. Similarly stoked for Emmeline too. After getting bumped from her old team, it's awesome to see her with a win.

Super bummed for Neko though. I like his quiet calm demeanour.

Hellz yeah, what a start to the season!

4130biker

May 24, 2007
The last berm made an 'owww!' as Gwin railed it.
Did you see how he rounded it off and went to the tape right there? Wow.

It was a bummer not to see his run at first, but they aired most of not all of it as a replay, so I'm sure it'll pop up.