Quantcast

And I thought I was the pvssy....

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
goodtobeIrie said:
but from Downieville there's Whiskeytown trails...Mt. Shasta trails...Ashland, Oregon has trails...another town just north(?) of there-spacing on the name right now...then you drive a few hours and lots of trails in northern Oregon and then of course all the way through Washington...I'll give ya more details later, if no one helps out by then...then before you hit Whistler there's North Shore...after you hit Whistler there's trails in Pemberton...
I keep meaning to get up to Bend OR, been hearing great things. And don't forget Squamish BC, between Dankouver and Whistler. Some seriously rad shizz to check out, and more bald eagles than anywhere on the planet.

And yeah the main trails at Downieville are not technically that difficult but it is some of the most fun legal DH singletrack around, and if you get off the main stuff it just gets better. If you want super rocky slow technical trail riding, check out some of the stuff up in Graeagle. Either way, it's not just the riding, that area is so gorgeous and kind it's just a blast - bikes, beers, good people, camping, mountains, alpine lakes, rivers, shuttles, Northstar is just down the road, Tahoe too...oh damn I am in my happy place now... :drool: :drool:

Holy crap I can't wait for summer to come back 'round. I think I need a sabbatical.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
I knew you guys would think I was hawt...:love:

that's my belly shirt...the shorts are under there somewhere...I was thinking I should get my belly button pierced, so as to bring more focus towards that region...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
goodtobeIrie said:
I knew you guys would think I was hawt...:love:

that's my belly shirt...the shorts are under there somewhere...I was thinking I should get my belly button pierced, so as to bring more focus towards that region...
Yah smokin', I mean I like your personality and all but I had no idea you were such the complete package...:love: :blah:

But instead of a belly ring may I suggest a trailer hitch piercing so you can hook up a trailer for your, ah, appendage there?