Quantcast

And its only June

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We actually found a nicer place in her building that we could buy cash. We could either rent that or move her and rent her current. Wouldn't be perfect re: rent levels, but easy to deal with. HOA is a bit high though... We'd eat 3 months of rent on the HOA alone. But I could handle the property mgmt side from here.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We actually found a nicer place in her building that we could buy cash. We could either rent that or move her and rent her current. Wouldn't be perfect re: rent levels, but easy to deal with. HOA is a bit high though... We'd eat 3 months of rent on the HOA alone. But I could handle the property mgmt side from here.
Y u want more houses?? :confused: :fie: :crazy: :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rain that passed through here this morning turned into storms and lightning across eastern Washington and Idaho. Looks like we have a good early start to the season. Good thing I don't care about breathing or seeing things

Screenshot_20210707-220506.png

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Just remember, when you’re feeling a little warm this summer, that actually this is probably one of the cooler years for the rest of this century.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
A lot of consensus building that we’re probably in for about 3.x°C of warming based on current behaviours. Not good. In fact really really bad. Start saving for your self-contained sapphire dome habitat.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A lot of consensus building that we’re probably in for about 3.x°C of warming based on current behaviours. Not good. In fact really really bad. Start saving for your self-contained sapphire dome habitat.
Good luck to the offspring of all you breeders.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Younger brother is a volunteer firefighter in BC. He's busy, hasn't been to his day job for two weeks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Younger brother is a volunteer firefighter in BC. He's busy, hasn't been to his day job for two weeks.

I hope he doesn't need to go back to the day job anytime soon.

Canada and the northern mountain west are supposed to get lots of thunderstorms in the coming weeks. This could bring rain, but most likely just lightning. I expect it all to be burning this time next week.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
My wife lost most of her crop last year due to smoke damage from wild fires. If that happens again this year, we may need to pull the plug on her little venture.

I heard the solution is to rake the forests better...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That shit has been driving lightning storms for the last 2 days here....3 more days in the forecast. Each with more fires sparked. It actually increases humidity. It's weird.

All that hydrogen in the hydrocarbons getting oxidized need to go somewhere.