Quantcast

and, now, a cannondale hookah!!!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Dude, I wouldn't trust it not to crack'n fail whilst I was tokin' on it. That could result in some nasty loss of good bud.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Suhweet, that's a really good idea. Our apartment next fall will definitely have one of those.

Anyone else think smoking a Hookah is definitely not healthy? That's a hell of a lot of smoke in the lungs, and breathing burning charcoal, well, that seems a lot like minor CO2 poisoning. Maybe the wood coals are a little more healthy? Hookah's tear up my lungs more than anything besides unfiltered cigs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just remember all the guys on my ship buying them in the UAE, marking the box "China Set" and mailing them home to "mom" :D (hookahs, not Cannondales)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I have downtube from an old DBR hardtail that has a similar future in store for it ;)

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
A buddy of mine made a bong out of a Cannondale down tube about 10 years ago. Another guy had a bowl mounted on the back of his seatpost.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
BSEVEER said:
A buddy of mine made a bong out of a Cannondale down tube about 10 years ago. Another guy had a bowl mounted on the back of his seatpost.
I rode with a bunch of guys up in PC who had a sweet bong made out of an RM7 downtube...it was classic. All bike parts. Wish I had a pic...

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Seems there is a common theme here....broken cannondales. A friend of mine has an old CAD1 frame that has a severely ovalised head tube. We've been talking about bonginating it, but haven't ever done it.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
bikenweed said:
Suhweet, that's a really good idea. Our apartment next fall will definitely have one of those.

Anyone else think smoking a Hookah is definitely not healthy? That's a hell of a lot of smoke in the lungs, and breathing burning charcoal, well, that seems a lot like minor CO2 poisoning. Maybe the wood coals are a little more healthy? Hookah's tear up my lungs more than anything besides unfiltered cigs.
If you're smoking pot through the hookah don't use charcoal.