Quantcast

And now another glitch in my Drama

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I was so happy to beable to spend time with my kid`s yesterday ,then they drop a bomb on me ,they tell me Grandpa is squeezing and twisting their arms for punishment ,they say he get`s really angry and does this and it hurts really bad ,and to top that off the location where they live is like the meth-head area and alot ofd sex-offenders :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: ,so out of all the crap my kid`s will be so scared for life cause my wife would not talk to me :confused: :confused: :confused: :mumble: :mumble: ,God I hope nothing happens to my kid`s because of her bad judgement :confused:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
dude, i hate it for you so bad. my wife/kids will be returning from a week long trip to FL in about 30 minutes and I'm so anxious to see them! I used to be gone for over 6 months at a time and it wasn't this bad...now that i have 3 kids anyway.
i can't imagine what your going through with all of this :eek:

go for a ride and clear your head, at least you have one constant thing you can count on :thumb:

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
I hope you've gotten a lawyer. Talk to him about the appropriate way to report this abuse to the authorities. Besides keeping them safe, it would probably help you regain custody. You can't just let this slide. At this point it sounds like you need to forget trying to reconcile with your wife. Your kids need you, take care of yourself so you can take care of them.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dude that sucks to hear.

have you tried petitioning to get custody of your children based on the fact that grandpa isnt nice and the area in which they are being raised is not conducive to raising children safely?

i mean i am sure you have given that some thought, just trying to help ya out.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
A co-worker had lost custody of his two young sons and there was a NASTY court battle and the kids didn't actually testify, but they interviewed the kids privately and recorded it. The dad won custody cuz of what the kids said. One kid was saying stuff like it makes him sad when their mom is kicking and punching his brother because he mixed a black sock in with the white socks. Man, that was SAD. He got immediate custody...the woman is whacked from what I understand.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
shocktower said:
That would be great if I could just get motivated I`am so fricking depressed ,it`s hard for me to do anything :monkey: :monkey:
depression sucks...you have to make yourself get up and keep going. It is sad that the ex won't even talk to you. Why can't divorced people realize that they are divorcing each other and that all that matters should be the kids. I am so very lucky to have a great realtionship with my ex...He has my boys, that was my decision, I could barely take care of myself much less my 2 boys. They are happy, safe and secure. I am healthy, happy and enjoy my children more than I ever have. I am also in love with my new grandson. A little ticked that my daughter made me a grandmother at 40 but that passed when I saw Hunter.

Make your kids your priority and do whats best for them. I hope it all works out for you.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'd stop posting your thoughts here so freely if I were you. ANYTHING can be used against you in custody and divorce hearings.

And as stoney said, get you the most blood thirsty shark of a lawyer you can afford.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
DRB said:
I'd stop posting your thoughts here so freely if I were you. ANYTHING can be used against you in custody and divorce hearings.

And as stoney said, get you the most blood thirsty shark of a lawyer you can afford.

wurd

Best of luck to you shocky, my prayers are with you and you family.