Quantcast

And on a lgihter note....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
everybody talking all mopey and negative made me wanna cheer you bunch of weeping axe wound's up....so...

...........in the spirit of comedy.....................

...................................and laughing at others demise...................

............................................................I give you.................

.................a guy.................way worse off.......................................

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Gastro:
They tightened (and subsequently re-tightened)the screws with a torque wrench...when it finally popped, I thought my skull imploded.
POPPED???!!?!?!

Are you phucking kidding me?!?!?!

What do you mean POPPED?!
:eek:

Jesus... my Mom used to be an E.R. nurse and she used to tell me about guys getting them after bad car accidents.

Just looking at those things freaks me out. Looks like it feels ..... weird.

I saw a guy WALKING the course at the U.S. Open wearing one of those... man if he ever fell... God... He said he did it dirt jumping...- That's pretty hardcore though - he was there to show support for one of his friends who was racing...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
sleepinggiant said:
It is pathetic that you find that guys situation comical. You deserve to break your neck just for posting something like this. Simply pathetic :nope:
Pathetic...how about the size of your attitude?

Dude, go to www.transworldmotocross.com and read the frickin article Mr Pouty Face. he's a pro motocross racer and I'm damn sure he's cool with it. See those thumbs in the air he's sporting....do you know what a closed fist with thumb in the air means???

Oh, and that is his pro # plate on the front of the brace...stickers instantly indicate he's by far less of an uptight stiff than you. I bet you don't even own a sticker...because they are for defacing property!!! :thumb:

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Anyone who saw my "bolt on two inches of travel" thread may recall I have a prosthetic leg. That being said, I used to be a on the US Disabled Ski Team and in my travels I found a T-shirt that read "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt" on the front, and "Then it's hillarious!" on the back. Damn I wish I had bought that at the time cause now I can't find it anywhere! Point is, it is all about the attitude of the person. This guy is obviously not a victim and the expressions and gestures DO make it funny. This country is too goddamn uptight and PC. A spade is a spade, a gimp is a gimp, and funny is funny. Bizutch, you lightened my day...especially since you screwed up the thread tittle.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
gastro said:
Ummm...does it mean that he's happy to be walking?

Chances are it's not because he's stoked about his cervical spine injury or that you are "laughing at his demise." Sheesh.
Good point. It seems like he is a very positive person, but I doubt he would like to be the punch line of a bad joke.

I believe strongly in karma, so I don't make fun of peoples' misfortunes. If it's something you're into, it's your life...it's kind of pointless, though.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
That is Joe Oehlhof. And yes that is national #55

I think the point of the original post is that you shouldn't be negative because something bad happens. Just look at Joe. He is worse off than most and still is positive. He'll be back on the bike soon.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Pegboy said:
Anyone who saw my "bolt on two inches of travel" thread may recall I have a prosthetic leg. That being said, I used to be a on the US Disabled Ski Team and in my travels I found a T-shirt that read "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt" on the front, and "Then it's hillarious!" on the back. Damn I wish I had bought that at the time cause now I can't find it anywhere! Point is, it is all about the attitude of the person. This guy is obviously not a victim and the expressions and gestures DO make it funny. This country is too goddamn uptight and PC. A spade is a spade, a gimp is a gimp, and funny is funny. Bizutch, you lightened my day...especially since you screwed up the thread tittle.
Find a good custom t-shirt shop and have them make you some of those shirts. I'd wear one.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
ChrisKring said:
That is Joe Oehlhof. And yes that is national #55

I think the point of the original post is that you shouldn't be negative because something bad happens. Just look at Joe. He is worse off than most and still is positive. He'll be back on the bike soon.
Thanks! The thread was about a positive attitude.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bizutch said:
Thanks! The thread was about a positive attitude.
You could have posted pictures of bunnies frolicing in a meadow of dasies and someone would have gotten on your back for some reason....

I got the meaning of your post, and dont know why so many others didnt. :thumb:

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I would wear that shirt too, I once saw on that said, It's all fun and games till someone gets knocked down, out or up.
I thought the post was funny too( but I'm purdy f-ed up)

I guess some people just go through life looking for something to rant about, it's in their nature, It is very entertaining, but a little sad as well, just light a small fire under them and watch them go off, gotta love em.

Sep 10, 2001
It's all about your attitude... Kind of puts things into perspective....Some people act like it is the end of the world if they break a part on their bike and can ride for a few weeks... This guy broke his neck, could have died, but he is smiling. I know I was bummed when I broke my wrist... Mainly because everyone else I know that had the same break was out for a year or longer. But I started to look at things differently... I took advantage of the time off to do things that all the riding prevented me from doing.

Brian

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
:thumb:
Brian Peterson said:
It's all about your attitude... Kind of puts things into perspective....Some people act like it is the end of the world if they break a part on their bike and can ride for a few weeks... This guy broke his neck, could have died, but he is smiling. I know I was bummed when I broke my wrist... Mainly because everyone else I know that had the same break was out for a year or longer. But I started to look at things differently... I took advantage of the time off to do things that all the riding prevented me from doing.

Brian
like drive modified 4x4 golf carts around with half naked bikini models at trade shows?