Quantcast

And so it begins....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd just fill it with punji sticks, cover it in loose brush and hang candy over it in hopes of trapping neighborhood children.

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
empty the pool then cover it with boards and put grass sod over it, then make it into your personal basement. So if/when you have kids or if you already do you have a place to get away. or just make it your batcave.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
SkaredShtles said:
He's been in the house like 30 days. :D
Try like 16 days!

The pump was 10 years old however.

BUT.........

(suck on this), I may get it for free because as it turns out, the pool guy's daughter is in need of some household goods. We just happen to be getting rid of a washer, dryer, air conditioner, microwave, portable dishwasher, and dining set. So it looks like we may just do a straight swap for the pump.

Boooyah...... Golden Boy lives!!!

- GB.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
MMike said:
Try like 16 days!

The pump was 10 years old however.

BUT.........

(suck on this), I may get it for free because as it turns out, the pool guy's daughter is in need of some household goods. We just happen to be getting rid of a washer, dryer, air conditioner, microwave, portable dishwasher, and dining set. So it looks like we may just do a straight swap for the pump.

Boooyah...... Golden Boy lives!!!

- GB.
Then you'll have some extra money when you buy my Nicolai frame.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
MMike said:
tempting... but there could be a used 223 frame out there with my name on it..... hmmmmmm........
Ah, I'll probably just end up keeping it and rebuild it with ultra-light parts whenever I get around to riding again.