Quantcast

And the side effects of the clique thread are......

R

RideMonkey

Today was the busiest day ever on RM with a bit over 66,000 page views.

:monkey:

strack

Chimp
Jan 14, 2002
Houston, TX
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Doesn't anybody have WORK to do??? :D
"...I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work." (appropriate quote from Office Space)
:D

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
Originally posted by strack

"...I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work." (appropriate quote from Office Space)
:D
"Well I generally come in atleast 15 minutes late. Ah I use the side door that way Lumbergh cant see me. And uh after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. Yea I just stare at my desk. I probably do that for about an hour after work too."

"The thing is Bob its not that Im Lazy its that I just dont care."

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by spincrazy

WOW, you guys work?!!?! I just show up here cuz they have fast computers and a T1.
ditto....LOL!!!!!

umm actually I will disavow all knowledge of this sight and my association with it if captured during the affore mentioned workign hours... I will not betray RM or it's members... LONG LIVE RM!!!!

D:D:D:D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by ridemonkey2
Ok, Ridemonkeys, let's keep up the good work. I knew we could do it. Now let's read, read, read, post, post, post.:cool:
Well I would but your not in my clique so I can't follow your instrution's now can I :rolleyes:

oh and transend.......what ever thatr is your on I'd sugest you stop takeing it as it will destroy your life. :( just trust me on that one.:thumb: