Quantcast

and they are paying me to do this?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sitting here in Livermore, it's in the mid 80's, I get all the free BBQ I can eat and I'm watching 75 women in tight white clothes riding horses and jiggling in all the right places.

My med gear is sitting at the first aid station and I have my air conditioned camper right next to the arena and I get $30/hr

KaChing
life is good

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sitting here in Livermore, it's in the mid 80's, I get all the free BBQ I can eat and I'm watching 75 women in tight white clothes riding horses and jiggling in all the right places.

My med gear is sitting at the first aid station and I have my air conditioned camper right next to the arena and I get $30/hr

KaChing
life is good
Maybe you ought to keep your gear with you in the camper old man in case one of those women gets extra jiggly. :D

:picsstfu:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Did you work the one this week in Menlo Park? I got invited but how to say it, I HATE HORSEBACK RIDERS!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
i too hate horses. And in my neighbourhood..."the equestrian lifestyle" is king. People keep horse all over the place. I can hear them...neigh...what the hell do you call the noise to horses make, from my back yard.

and people ride them on the street.....and they crap on the street.....and people are not required to pick up the aforementioned crap.

Stupid horses.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
i too hate horses. And in my neighbourhood..."the equestrian lifestyle" is king. People keep horse all over the place. I can hear them...neigh...what the hell do you call the noise to horses make, from my back yard.

and people ride them on the street.....and they crap on the street.....and people are not required to pick up the aforementioned crap.

Stupid horses.
Move to an area not zoned for horses? Do you have those in America Lite?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Apparently NC horse girls are the bomb. I've dated 3 that I can recall and each was hella awesome. Confident, athletic, tough...and fearless. All of the above make for great flings. I call what happened passionate, but that would be a bold faced lie. :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've spent a majority of my life around horses and horse people... I would venture to say most of the horse people I've met are not of the negative stereotype that a lot of people seem to associate with horses.

I think the confusion comes from douche-y rich people often owning horses. That doesn't usually make them "horse people" - it just means they own animals. The same way there's a distinction between a "dog lover" and some rich snob with a chihuahua in her purse.

Most of the horse-loving girls I've known have mirrored bizutch's experience.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Apparently NC horse girls are the bomb. I've dated 3 that I can recall and each was hella awesome. Confident, athletic, tough...and fearless. All of the above make for great flings. I call what happened passionate, but that would be a bold faced lie. :rofl:
I've spent a majority of my life around horses and horse people... I would venture to say most of the horse people I've met are not of the negative stereotype that a lot of people seem to associate with horses.

Most of the horse-loving girls I've known have mirrored bizutch's experience.
This has been my experience as well. Any girl that can get in a pair of Rockies or Dressage breeches = :cupidarrow: