Quantcast

and they called her spear chucker ......

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
GumbaFish said:
The are you f*ing kidding me isn't in regards to the second part of your statement...
uhh, no, not kidding about the second part... what the hell are the boxes for?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
splat said:
her coach ( who was there) had them set up and was making her run right up to them and throw over them, they were stacked as high as she is tall at first.
ah, interesting. Stacked to the proper height should force her to throw at 45 degrees, yeah?

GumbaFish said:
I give up:rolleyes:
:confused:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ThePriceSeliger said:
You are the KING!
that's Lord... pay attention :D

Seriously tho, if Splat started a thread with a photo of the same girl bending over to pick up a nickle ($0.05 for yous overseas) with the title... "And they call her cheap" and I posted, "She doesn't look jewish", wouldn't y'all laugh?

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
ThePriceSeliger said:
In a meet. Top 3 win a certain amount of points. 10 points gets you to New Englans, or NEPSAC. I have 11 points right now. All throwing, Jav, disk, shotput, all go by feet.
That, if anything, just confused me further. :mumble:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
ThePriceSeliger said:
In a meet. Top 3 win a certain amount of points. 10 points gets you to New Englans, or NEPSAC. I have 11 points right now. All throwing, Jav, disk, shotput, all go by feet.
One of my students, holds the NATIONAL shotput record right now with a throw of 60'10" and he is only a junior.:eek: he also holds some other records in disc.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
<snip>... "And they call her cheap" and I posted, "She doesn't look jewish", wouldn't y'all laugh?
This isn't a debate, just a criticism, as you know that you are a monkey I think is cool, but no, I woudn't think it was funny. I rarely think racially motivated jokes are funny.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco said:
This isn't a debate, just a criticism, as you know that you are a monkey I think is cool, but no, I woudn't think it was funny. I rarely think racially motivated jokes are funny.
So you never laughed at...

sorry, but anyone who's ever laughed at that is a hypocrit for thinking badly of me and mah spearchuckle.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
So you never laughed at...

sorry, but anyone who's ever laughed at that is a hypocrit for thinking badly of me and mah spearchuckle.
I don't think retard jokes are particularly funny either. Sorry.

I'm a hypocrit for sure, but I don't really revel in other people's misfortunes for humor. Life is funny enough without that. Racial jokes show inability to make up humor.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
LordOpie said:
Seriously tho, if Splat started a thread with a photo of the same girl bending over to pick up a nickle ($0.05 for yous overseas) with the title... "And they call her cheap" and I posted, "She doesn't look jewish", wouldn't y'all laugh?
No...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
LordOpie said:
That's cuz indians don't have a sense of humor.
No you just don't know how to be funny without putting somebody, or something down. There's a difference and you either have no sense or a heightened sense of it thru your history of posting here.

If you're going to post something that 10 people laugh at and 10 people would not sit well with while another 3 would like to legitamately punch your teeth out, maybe just don't post it.

Stop going to the race well, it's funny once or twice but it quickly attracts flies and gets ugly.

J

JRB

chicodude said:
Well geez, some people don't have a as much of a sense of humor as I thought. Oh well, sucks for you.
It's no different than picking on a kid's complexion is it??? I learned from that. Perhaps you didn't.

mr2monster

Chimp
Jul 23, 2005
holy crap... why dont we just bitch about everything... If you dont like what someone says, IGNORE IT.

Or, we can sit here and bitch on a public forum and waste away arguing over pointless things. I mean, you're probably going to be able to change each others opinions, ya know... :rolleyes:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
LordOpie said:
no, I'm serious... what are the boxes for? Can't be targets cuz they're right there.
They appear to be there to aid in her throwing position. The short boxes as a mark for her foot and the tall stack as an "aim" point for launch or follow through. This develops muscle memory of how to throw properly.

Mike