Quantcast

And you tought unicycles were uncool?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
No, I'm saying that presenting the statement "unicycles aren't cool" as a generalization rather then you opinion, not to mention having zero basis or reasoning for this claim, is closeminded.

Read your post again. There was no "I think" or "I believe" or even a rationale.

It's fine that you have this opinion. I think it's closeminded, and I said what I think. That's my opinion.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
when I watch people huck and flow trails on bikes, I get excited and want to try to do something like what they just did. When I watch Uni's do similar stunts, I know it is as hard or harder and respectable but it just doesn't do it for me. I have no desire to try to do what they do. I know it is super tech but it just isn't "sexy", it doesn't have "sex" appeal. I don't want to hump my bike or anything but I think you know what I mean. Very similar to the difference between rollerblading and skateboarding. They are both really fun and hard but skateboarding (to me) just looks smoother and somehow cooler. But I hate when people diss one sport or the other when it is all a matter of personal preference. I have to say though the picnic table pedal-stall uni-whip was pretty sick. it was like the equivalent of a vert rider doing a tail-whip nose-pick on the coping...